Chapter one

I woke up to my brother Mathew screaming at me from downstairs saying "Rose wake up and get ready!!!" I roll my eyes and slowly creep out of bed I stretch and turn around noticing a mess of blood on my pillow I check my wrist and notice that one of my many cuts opened up and bled out in my sleep "shit" I mumble to myself I quickly grab the the case of the pillow and throw it into the hamper. I grab some gauge and bandage to wrap around my wrist I then look into my closet hoping to find something somewhat decent (find outfit  at the top or on the side hair and makeup 🔽 down here)

 I grab some gauge and bandage to wrap around my wrist I then look into my closet hoping to find something somewhat decent (find outfit  at the top or on the side hair and makeup 🔽 down here)

I then walk downstairs to grab my bag

I then walk downstairs to grab my bag. I find my brother in the kitchen eating an apple and reading Moby dick he looks at me smiles and nods his head "I put your bag in the front hall with an apple for breakfast." He pauses to sip his coffee "Have a nice day kid" he says then goes back to reading I wave grab my bag and keys than head out ready to enter hell.

                   Chase's p.o.v
Ugh I wake up to a bucket of ice cold water being dumped on me I groan and quickly sit up to see who disturbed my sleep and it's none other than my little brother Cyrus he starts laughing and I roll my eyes and get up I shake my hair in his face and he runs off to his room shaking the water off I laugh and than go into my closet to get dressed. Once I'm done I walk downstairs kiss my moms cheek grab my bag and head out. I hop on my bike and hear the engine purr as I ease my way into the school. As I get off my two favorite plastic bitches notice the sarcasm  Talia and Sabrina come to me batting there fake eyelashes if it were at a different time and I was either drunk or stressed I would totally take the bait but right now their as hot as my dead grandmother witch may I say is not a compliment in any means "hey chasie bear." Ugh chasie bear really 😑 "ugh hey Sabrina and Talia." They giggle and grin Talia puts a skinny poorly manicured finger on my chest and grins giving Sabrina a look telling her to leave Sabrina huffs but leaves swaying her hips in a fast motion"finally alone well baby wanna hang out later" she says batting her lashes I roll my eyes and walk off I hear her huff and mumble "dick" as her heals click  obnoxiously on the gravel. I sigh in relief another day of hell.