Chapter 26

*Aly's P.O.V*

  After Blake left it was clear to me that this wasn't what i wanted. Looking at him, he didn't seem to be the same person he had been before. He wasn't the same person i fell in love with. Well, at least not in my eyes.

    Everything about him was the same but in my eyes i would always see him as the boy who broke my heart. I decided i could forgive him but i couldn't drag this on and give him false hope.

   To: Blake
   I enjoyed spending time with you but i have to be honest.. i don't think i can be with you anymore. I love you..i do but seeing you isn't the same. I hope we can be friends..but friends is all we can be.

It took him a while to respond but once he did, I knew what was to follow.

From: Blake
     i understand. see you at school..friend

—————————————————————————

   Blake and i never spoke much again unless it came to a family event. It was weird how one mistake could shift our whole relationship leaving us with nothing but uncomfortable hi's and bye's.

    After graduation we didn't see each other again. Jessie Jake and i stayed friends. Chase proposed to Jessie graduation day and although the wedding hasn't happened yet, they're happy as ever.

    Jake rekindled his relationship with an ex girlfriend from before me named Brenda. They've been together now for about 8 months and plan to go to the same college.

     As for me, well, i'll be attending NYU. No new or
old boyfriends. No more drama with evil high school girls. And definitely no more living with bad boys.

************************************************
wow cupcakes

i know it's been so long since you've heard from me and i know this was a short closer but i hope that you enjoyed the journey.

hopefully i'll be posting more stories on here WITH MORE DEDICATION :)

i love you guys and i appreciate your encouragement and support.

until later,
goodbye cupcakes