chapter [ one ]

allys pov:
i woke up to the sound of birds and my crazy mother yelling at my younger brother.. i went down stairs to see what the issue was
kai: " she ended things w/ me, she thought i was cheating on her"
mom: " you probably were, oh my poor lisa , i loved her so much."
i walked away hmm i guess kai and lisa broke up..lisa was the pretty girl down the street , she was really nice i dont think my brother would cheat on her.
when i reached the top of the stairs,my phone rang
*bling bling*
i got upstairs and changed into my school uniform and threw on some timbs
as soon as i got dressed i went downstairs and headed to "unnies tea".
when i opened the door there i saw grace,she was an actual angel, so smol and kind, she was like the girls in the movies who die first. [change of mood]
grace: "helloooo"
me: " grace long time no see"
she had been at my house two days before ~
gracie: " hmm funny- "
gracie stopped in the middle of her sentence, i turned around to see what caught her tounge.
  there stood a tall,beautiful, porcelin like woman
me: " woah"
grace: "holy-"
after we snapped out of shock of the girls beauty , we got our coffee and headed towards school.
on our way to school i couldnt help but to think about the girl who looked a little familiar.
  i stopped thinking when i felt someone hug me from behind, i quickly turned around, the touch had felt so familiar.
felix: "hey babe"
i didnt say anything just hugged him.
i had not seen him since the beginning of summer due to him touring with the boys in the states.
felix: "hows my baby girl been?"
me: "well the love of my life has been gone for 6 weeks, so how do you think?"
I turned around as I noticed grace wasnt there in all honesty i don't think she trusts nor likes him.
felix: "what's her problem?"
me:  "nothing. lets go"
i grabbed him and headed inside the school and thats when i saw the beautiful woman from before.
felix: "i gotta go, sorry ally"
me: "oh okay"
i was a little upset.. i hadnt seen him in months and when the time came that i did he ditches me as soon as went into schoo.. wow..
everything that happened for the rest of the day is exactly how it was last year.. work work work
  i was in class B the 2nd highest you can get when it comes to ranking and so was grace.. but of course felix and the rest of "straykids" were  in class A.
+ after school+
i kept calling felix and i became so worried, i ended up finding myself walking to his house-
i stopped dead in my tracks when i saw him walk out of a deli shop with the woman i had seen before.
felix: "um ally this meji uhh a friend i met in the states during tour, shes changing schools and plans on going to jugek too"
me: "i knew she looked familiar, you wouldnt happen to be the girl that i saw on one of the fancams?"
meji: "you wouldnt happen to be felixs ex would you?"
me: " nope im felixs current girlfriend"
thats the moment i caught on, felix had been cheating on me and that's why she was on tour with them.
i turned away and walked slowly towards home he didnt stop me from leaving , was this the end of my first love?
a while later i noticed myself tearing up but then i was knocked down , i didnt see the persons face.
just a figure.. a tall figure..

authors note :
i know this sucks but i really hope you guys like this and if you are wondering felix is a member of straykids a group who have yet to debut!! and i plan on working on chapter 2 soon so pls add this story so you can get notifications of when i update!!

much love <3