chapter [ two ]

as i layed there on the cold ground i couldnt help but to think about felix and how i know i could never stop myself caring deeply about him.
"aish" i said as i got up. i walked myself home and realized that my love was over and i guess it had been over for a while.
as i arrived at my doorstep i could feel the tears freezing onto my face, maybe the reason he didnt love me anymore was because of her.
+to that morning+
when i woke up i had 10 missed calls from grace, i gently looked up at the clock that lyed above my head board, i was 2 hours late..
me: "aww grace must have been so worried"

i knew there would be no point in me going to school today anyways.. i would probably cry the whole time.

i decided to go shopping at the mall.. so i did.
as i arrived at the mall i saw a boy that seemed to be my age getting arrested hmm.. i ignored it and just continued my shopping like most teenage girls
even though i wasnt really the girly type i let all my emotions out by spending money.. even though i seemed to be one of the poorest kids in school
at the mall i saw.. straykids members ,
i knew they were the bad boys of the school but i was still friends with one of them.. woojin he was different. he didnt pick on kids , he really didnt talk a lot around people but he was always so talkative to me.
another member i was close to was the person i cared about more than anything lee felix..
if you are wondering i didnt run up to them i walked on away i tried so hard not to run into felixs arms because at that moment thats all i wanted.. but i knew his reaction would hurt me more ..
when i got done shopping i walked out to see the same boy from while ago still there with the police .
i walked up to them i noticed the boy was very handsome he just wasnt felix ..
me : what seems to be the problem ?
police : this young man was caught trying to shop lift a pair of sunglasses
me : ahh how about i pay for my brothers greediness by paying off  the sunglasses
as i said im one of the poorest kids at my school but even then im well off ..
the boy looked at me shockingly , yea i know it may have not been the right thing to do but i felt bad for the kid..
so therefore i lied about the boy being my brother.

surprisingly they let the boy go , after i payed them 10,000 ₩ ( won ) .
as we were walking away from the cops awkwardly because we didnt know eachother , we were complete strangers.. he randomly put his arm around me.
the boy : thanks sis
me : WHAT?
I pushed him away i mean who the f— hugs a random person like that and calls them their sis ? what tf
i mean I didnt know him at all —
soon after we   kept walking until we were out of the policeman's sight ..
me : don't hug someone you dont know

as i turned around to the front of me felix was right there standing in front of me only inches away from me.
i looked around to see the rest of the boys and a couple of girls that i had never seen before .
i ended up making contact with felix and thats when i made a really dumb decision , i kissed the boy ..
he didnt push me away so i kissed him until felix walked away ..
the boy : wtf dont kiss people you dont know
me : im sorry okay ? its just i dont really know what to do anymore without him im nothing and im lonely
my face got red and tears ended up pouring down my face. i felt bad for taking advantage of the boy ..
i shouldnt have kissed him better yet i shouldn't have kissed him just to see felixs reaction ..
before i could speak or even think to speak the boy hugged me into a gentle embrace .
i was so shocked that he had hugged me again
but maybe this time it was actually meaningful..
so i didnt push away or even try to fight my way out of the hug .
the boy : please dont cry youre making me feel sad
thats when i pushed away gently and i wanted to ask just one simple question but i seemed to be nervous and for some reason i had butterflies ?
i went ahead and asked ..
me : who are you ?
after a while the boy gave me an answer ..

the boy : jungkook ! jeon jungkook !

authors note :
hello bbys so as you can tell it took me a couple of weeks to upload this chapter but .. chapter three will be published when this story gets 500 views so i hope you guys enjoy it for now ill see you again !!
   and next chapter will not be in allys point of view it will be half of felixs and half of the boy [ jjk ]  !!
  i love you and pls love my story 💌