Surviving(5)

"How dare you think you can disobey your mistress"She says with a scrunched up face as she hurls me into her car.
I arrive at her lavish palace where a some kind of doctor assesses me.He sticks needles in me as I cry out in pain,It hurts so much. I can't breath.When I open my eyes I see to be in a bed where the dressing room is larger than my room back at home.How I long for some company,anxiously i watch as mistress enters ,wearing a beautifully long,tailored dress.
"Your attending our surrogates welcome dinner,you mustn't speak or eat more than me as long as you play by the rules you will be rewarded and I don't need to remind what happens if you don't"She tells me firmly as she gestures for her maids to help prepare me,I wear a extravagant dress that seems to fit me like a glove.

This must be where the electre lives his the child of the most powerful house,the reason why we surrogates belong here.
We arrive where every surrogate is leashed with collars that seem so tight ,so their is a red border around it.We are forced to bow out heads as harsher mistress walk by occasionally whipping their surrogates for breathing too loud or bending to low.We can only nibble on our food as i am afraid that I would have to face the consequences of eating to much.Smiling,the top mistresses sit on royal sofas that seems to be made out of gold as the giggle.They speak high of their new pets,us."My one will make the best child as she possesses many strategies"One bickers,ranting proudly A tall,bony girl like me who seems famished is enforced to entertain everyone by forming a glass sculpture before fainting making them all laugh.I know how painful it is to grow objects so I can not imagine her painful state.
Days go by as the doctors makes me grow all kind of things which I do forcefully in fear he would tell my mistress ,it all ends on me feeling light headed and throwing up so much that I can not swallow food for the next day.

Mistresses allows me to explore her beautiful palace,which ends with me finding a new room,with a royal bed in the middle and a portrait that almost seems to be following with its bold eyes.I ran onto the balcony to see the beautiful view to see a guy with broad shoulders,growing up I lived in the girls dormitories so it was hard to tell who it was.Cesario.He has come
"I am obliged speak to you urgently ,it is a matter of life and death"He takes my hands as he meets my eyes,worried.
"Of course,you may presume but I have to ask why you would help me,for I am just a mere surrogate"I answer intrigued.For maybe I am pitied.
"I want to help you escape,do you know what happens among harmless surrogates after they fulfil their one purpose they no longer open their and I will not let that happen to you"Luciano replies frantically looking around.
"Wow you have embarrassed me with your kind words but how will you help me?"I say,as fireworks lit in his eyes knowing that it is a topic that he can freely speak about.
"Use this to help us speak further as I my presence could hurt you"He places a device into my hand as he hurriedly rushes away.Escape?Can I escape?I know the punishment I will face if my mistress realises but I have to survive?Can I survive?Is escaping my only way to survive?