Ghost Story (True!)

3:00 AM

O.K, this a true story, no joke. It is 3:01 right now, monday. I don't know how to explain what's happening right now, so I'll begin from the start.

I lay on my bed, listening to the wind outside. It was a cold winter day. My eyes finally started to close. All of a sudden, I heard a creak. Then footsteps. *My dad's probably home* I thought. I get up, put on my slippers, and open the bedroom door. The lights were off, no coat was on the hanger except for mine, and the footsteps were gone. I went downstairs anyway to get water. A part of me was saying, "You were dreaming, don't worry", and the other half was saying, "Be careful. Don't go back to bed." That second half scared me a little, but, my stupid 13 year old brain pushed me to go back to bed. The water woke me up more, my brain felt more alert. I read the calendar. I forgot, my dad's on a buisness trip. I was all alone. In the dark. Alone. A rush of fear went inside me, so I ran upstairs like a chicken and put the covers over my face.

About a minute passed, and then I started to think, "Why am I so scared? Nothing's wrong, besides, it was just a dream. This isn't the first time I've been alone!"

I took my head up from under the covers and looked around. Everything looked the same, so I wen't back to bed.

"Don't fall asleep." Something whispered. My eyes widened. It sounded like a kid my age.

"He's coming." Another voice said. I shot up.

"Who's coming?" I whispered, my voice tense. My heart raced. My curtains started going crazy, even though the window was closed. Then, four hands went all over the windows from outside. I Gasped.

"He's coming." The voice said again, over and over, whining. I turned my head.

"Who's there? Who's coming?" I screamed.

All of a sudden, everything stopped. The hands started backing out. The room turned cold.

"He's here." The voices said.

The room was so cold I was able to see my breath. The covers of my bed slowly came off. I was petrified. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming of not. Then, something scratched my arm. It didn't bleed though, instead a black ooze came out. I tried to scream, really i did, but I couldn't. Everything that was happening when "he" came was absalutley mute.

I was gunna die. I really thought I was gunna die.

Then, without thinking, I shot up from my bed, and ran down the stairs. I ran to a corner of our living room. I heard smashing and shatters. Then I thought maybe it was a burglar. I looked at my arm. The ooze still ran down. I shivered . It was so cold.Ten of fifteen minutes past. Everything stopped. The shatters, the hands, everything. I waited a little while after. Then, I let it all out. I screamed and sobbed. I was so scared. Then, again, a stupid thirteen year old action (well not all stupid) I went upstairs with all the courage I had. I peeked in my room. Everything was neat. Windows normal, room temperature normal, I was shocked. Then, I looked at my bed, black ooze stains and the sheets off. My arm's long scratch was definatly going to leave a scar, but I'll woory about it when it does. I went back downstairs and went on this.

I am still scared, and my dad isn't going to be home for another 5 days. I'll keep you updated. If I didn't get up, I would have died. I will post what happened the next day, and if I don't, my adress is xx-xx Xxxxxx Avenue. Call the police for them to come. And my dad if I don't make it, that I love him. And that I'll be with mom now.

**Important message from the Wattpad Company**

We have come to notice this story and that the next day this girl didn't post. We called police, and they visited her house. She was found dead on the bottom of the staircase. Subjects say she was pushed. We replaced her actual adress with x's so her father may have privacy. Please be careful.