|| prolouge

[•]

[•]

The weather in New Orleans was crisp. The fall leafs sporting multiple colors and the light fall air filled with chatter floated around everyone.

There stood a girl right in the middle of the small chaos.

With hair as white as snow and lips painted blood red.

She stuck out like a sore thumb.

Though she still went unnoticed by most who dismissed her with a quick glance at her. She was here for a reason and a hell of a good one.

Her nails traced over a large bouquet of deep and crimson roses that were placed neatly in a plastic wrap and sitting on a table where people surround them and she stood there looking at the flowers as if something was about to jump out of them.

She looked rather odd to the people who stole a glance at her from afar to some she even looked insane and she wouldn't have the slightest of troubles in telling you that over the many,many,many years that she had been told that countless times and soon she started to believe it.

She sighed as she took her nails away from the flowers and turned to walk down a dark alley way where she could pick up on some light conversations being held between multiple people as some would say.

She smirked before making her way into the alley way with confidence dripping from her that even the biggest fool could practically taste.

All chatter came to a small cease as she walked through the multiple supernatural creatures that were staring at her in curiosity and even some held small glares at the blonde.

Her heels clicked against the stone pavement as she made her way to the small diner that went by the name of Rousseau's and walked in the bell above the door ringing letting the workers know that they had a new costumer.

She walked up to the bar her hips swaying and a smirk tugging at her lips her not failing to notice the curious stares from people around her as she took a seat on one of the plush cushions.

She sat for a few moments before a small and short women with dark hair and small brown eyes walked up with a waitress notepad in her hands that the blonde immediately recognized as Jane Anne Deveraux from her visions.

She looked at the striking blonde with boredom in her eyes.

"Hi welcome to Rousseau's what can i get you?"

"Couple shots of devil springs vodka."

Jane looked up in curiosity at the blonde who was on the smaller side to be ordering such a small drink.

"Really that's pretty strong" Jane said getting out three glasses and getting the strong handled vodka out from the shelf.

"Let's just say I'm going to need it."