Yandere Simulator (Ayano x fem Reader)

Decided to update my books before the year ends
Emmawinterfrost gave me this idea.

Ayano's POV

I need to talk to Y/n today about something very important subject. It's about her talking to other people, whenever I see her talk to other students something inside me SNAPS and I want to knock the student out and show Y/n that she is mine. So I'm walking towards the fountain surrounded by cherry blossom trees to see Y/n eating her lunch and I go up and say "Y/n can I talk to you for a second?" She looks up at me with a questioning face and says "sure?" with her angelic voice. She gets up, intertwined her hand with my and said "what's wrong?" "I wanted to talk to you about something. You see I don't like it when you talk to other students." I said. "May I ask why?" she asked "you could say it's jealousy but it's something more than that but I just in as sort of sense you belong to me. Okay?".

Y/n's POV

Okay this was kinda weird but I'll respect her wishes and try to stay away from some students "I'll try to spend more time with you and less time with students but it will be hard." I said giving her a nice smile. "Thank you, I appreciate it Y/n" she said bending down to kiss me. After that me and Ayano walk to her home to do homework and cuddle.

I'm sorry it's short but so are babies, and do you hate babies.... BYE!

baby hater