Chapter 1:

A/N: Ok so this is my first time publishing one of my stories. This story has some truth, but I mostly made some stuff up. So here goes nothing.

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES!

pic of Gonzalo >>>>>

*******************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1:

Gonzalo's POV 

She was crying, and it killed me to see her like that. Karla was supposed to me mine. I would do anything to keep her with me. But this, I couldn't do anything about. I felt completely useless. I watched her say her final good-byes to everyone, saving me for last.

"Hey, Smiley," she murmured. Even though I couldn't see her face, I could tell there were tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Mariposa," I said. "So this is it huh?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you more than anyone," she blurted out.

"Oh really?" I stood there waiting for her to answer, but no reply came. I lifted her face so that she had no other choice than to look at me.

"You can say whatever you want. You have no reason to be shy, especially with me." 

"I know I don't! It's just that you were my first friend. You stood up for me when no one else would. And now, when we're finally together, I'm moving! It's not fair! My mom only wants to leave so that we can't see each oth---" 

I couldn't hear it anymore. It hurt too much. I kissed her with all I had in me. My hands started to trail down her sides, and stopped at her waist. She fisted her hands in my hair, and pulled me closer. We stood there making out, until the final bell rang. Reluctantly, I pulled away.

"Gotta go," she breathed still gasping for air.

"I know, Amor, I know."

I watched her walk away; taking my heart with her. As soon as she turned the corner and was out of my sight, my vison got blurry. Soon everything faded, and I was left alone in the numbing darkness.

A year and a half later

 Gonzalo's POV

The day had been pretty boring. Nobody gave me crap today, and I didn't have homework. I dropped my bag in my locker, and headed home. The walk home was comforting. I enjoyed the fresh air. The only thing that would make it better was...STOP!  Don't think like that, Gonzalo! She's gone, and she's not coming back.

I had to keep repeating that all the way home. Karla pretty much left my mind when I walked threw the threshold of my house. All I could hear was screaming. Dammit Mom keep your mouth shut and you won't get hit. Too late. A loud smack echoed threw the house. I sprinted to my parents room and busted the door down.

"Get the fuck off her!" I screamed. A horrible sight was infront of me. Mom was spralled across the bed looking broken.

"Shut the hell up kid! Go in your room and cry over that dumb ass girl." Daniel screamed back.

Now that crossed the line. It had almost been two years since Karla left, it was still a touchy subject for me. I couldn't stop what happened next; it was involuntary. I lunged at him, and landed a punch square in his jaw. I heard a satisfying crunch but I didn't... no I couldn't stop. I kept on delivering blow after blow.

"Gonzalo!! Get off you're going to kill him!" Mom was screaming her head off. I looked down and saw the bloody mess I had left. Daniel was knocked out cold. Even though he was broken, I couldn't bring myself to feel any sympathy.

"He deserved what he got," I grumbled. Pinche puto, he never treated my mother the way he was supposed to. That's one of the few reasons i refused to call him dad. Walking out, I went straight to my room. Immediatly, I went to the desk next to my bed and grabbed the picture of Karla.

Karla, my mariposa, was so beautiful. It was a picture of me and her at the winter formal. I remembered the look on her face when I asked her to go with me. A look of pure admiration was clear on her face. I closed my eyes and layed back. I quickly dozed off with the face of the sexiest girl on the planet etched into my eye lids......

 A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Sorry for the spanish, but I'm mixed so it just seems to flow for me. If you have any questions, or confusions feel free to comment. I'll answer them whenever I can. Please vote and comment. Thanks <3

                                                                       xXchocolate_loverXx