What happend last night?...

Destiny's POV

I woke up with a massive headache and a wired feeling between my legs.

I looked over to see Chris's arms around me.....Wait What? why I'm i in Chris's arms and why is he even in my bed.

This feeling in between my legs is starting to bother me. I pulled the covers up to see Chris penetrating me!!!!

"What the hell?"

"Chris..chris....!!!"

Chris's POV

"Chris...chris...!!!"

I started walking up to someone calling my name.

Shit that liquor can hit a nigga hard.

Now I got this big ass headache. As soon as my vision started to clear, I could see what looked like a girl still calling me.

"Ok I hope you didn't fall in love or some shit cuz I you need to bounce before my bitch of a room mate comes in."

"Wake up your bitch ass up!"

I instantly sat up when I heard a familiar voice.

"Destiny?"

"Yeah it's me!"

I looked at her in confusion and felt draft down there. What the fuck? I'm naked.

"Why the fuck I'm I naked?!?!"

"Hold up...what?"

We looked at each other figuring out that we were both naked in the same bed.

Once I came to the realization, I nearly feel out the bed pulling destiny down with me.

She held down on top of me and took a quick look into my eyes. I could see fear and some anger but also

A bit of lust. Staring in those sexy brown eyes .....I kissed her.

She hesitated a second before kissing back. I could help but touch her. She jumped and broke the kiss at the touch of my hands.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I-I don't know I wasn't thinking."

Before I could say something else, she ran towards the bathroom. I tried to stop her but she was to fast for me and plus she locked the door.

"Destiny! Destiny open the door please!"

Destiny's POV

"Destiny! Destiny open the door please!"

I keep quite while Chris keep telling me to open the door.

Why the hell did he kiss me? And why did I kiss back? I mean I don't like him like that. Do I.....No No I hate him. I mean how could you even like some one that calls you out your name. It's like all those other girls he dose. Why don't they see it?

Maybe they see the looks before the brains. I mean how could any one miss those big brown eyes, pink lips, and adorable freckles..... Ugh what is wrong with you dest? You've gone your whole life with out thinking about Chris like this but WHY NOW?

I pushed all my thoughts aside excepted one.......

What happened last night?

It was spinning around my head so much it made me a little dizzy. I need to find out what happened last night.

I got up off the floor but fell down again. My legs were still sore from lord knows what happen last night. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and the room was completely empty.