It's over now

Chubby reader imagine

« How could you ? »

Choi Seunghyun was currently fighting with his two years's girlfriend, Ginger. Earlier this night, Ginger called him to know where he was and was only met with a girly voice. Ginger's heart broke in million pieces after her so-called boyfriend's new girlfriend said that he was currently sleeping in her bed after a long day of fucking.

« Do you ever loved me ? »

He remained silent. She didn't cry, she couldn't cry. After all, she was the only one who were in love. Before him, she was such a confident woman but he tears her apart only by vanity and lust. Ginger didn't even look back when she took her luggage and got out their share apartment.

Since this night, Seunghyun never saw her again. Although he foolishly thought that he will survive without her, he couldn't move on. He needs her like nobody else. The other girl was just a toy to fulfill all the sexual frustration that Ginger provoked to him.

During their relation, she never wanted to cross the line and make love with him. This cause Seunghyun to be constantly frustrated. Even tough he was crazy in love with her, he was a man with needs after all. His secretary was the perfect toy to satisfy them.

In his eyes, it wasn't a lovely relation. The only time they had fucked, he thought about fucking his girlfriend. However, he woke up this night with his secretary on the phone with his girlfriend. She confessed their sinful act and lied about their relation. 

Seunghyun slapped harshly his secretary and driven frantically to their share apartment in Gangnam. When he unlocked the door, he thought that Ginger will be on her knees crying like a baby. However, she was sitting on the couch with a blank look. It's looks as if she wasn't emphasized by the situation.

He couldn't look at her in the eyes. He couldn't face her not after what he had done. He didn't want their relation to be ended but he was so coward. After all he was the one who cheat and he couldn't even bring himself to say sorry.

Before shutting the door, her last words were « I hate you. »

After their breakup, all his world seems to fall apart. He didn't even eat for two weeks. His bandmates tried to took care of him but he didn't wanted their help, he wanted his girl back.

He tried to reach for her many times, called her but he was only met with silence and sadness. Since her departure, he locked himself in their share apartment. He would cried himself to sleep and would sat in front of the door hoped to be meet with the sight of his babydoll.

One raining day, Daesung called him many times. But he didn't wanted to answers. He had this strange feeling as if this only phone call will teared him apart.

However, Daesung was very stubborn. He decided to call again and again. Seunghyun was so annoyed by his stubbornness that he answered furiously the next call. Little did he know that this simple call will definitely killed him.

« What ?

- She is getting married. »