Vampires

Name: Kiara McWatt
Age: Usually 16-18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Turn ons: she doesn't really know. She's never done anything like that.
Turn offs: ^^
Personality: Kiara is quiet and very curious. She likes to know a lot and wants to constantly asks questions. She's very intelligent although, she may seem somewhat naive.
Likes: She likes blood although she doesn't like the way she has to take it. She likes writing and reading and music. She's almost always found with her earbuds in. Her brother, Jamie is always quoting the Belle song to annoy her. "You have 'a dreamy far off look, and your nose stuck in a book..."
Dislikes: She doesn't want you to be in pain. She feels guilty because she already has to cause so much in order to live. She doesn't like dark chocolate and people who are naturally rude.
Other: She tends to push people away because she's afraid to hurt them.

Name: Jamie McWattAge: Usually 18-21Gender: MaleSexuality: Bisexual Turn on's: being rough, a little blood, biting Turn offs: Being gentle, rejectedPersonality: He is rude

Name: Jamie McWatt
Age: Usually 18-21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Turn on's: being rough, a little blood, biting
Turn offs: Being gentle, rejected
Personality: He is rude. Just plain rude and pervy. Sexual jokes are his bread and butter and if you hate it, he'll just tease you more.
Likes: Teasing people. Especially those whom he finds attractive. He liked blood but, much like his sister, isn't find in the way in which he retrieves it. But, unlike his sister, he has not tried to find another way to get blood. He likes parties because that's when the people are more out of their mind and willing to... you know... 'do it' with him. I don't want to elaborate.
Dislikes: People, mainly. He doesn't like those sweet and peppy people.
Other: Because of past mistakes, he feels as though he doesn't deserve anyone. He wants someone but, he thinks he too much of a disappointment to deserve someone. That's one of the reasons he hates nice people.