Hate

( this part has Boyxboy if you don't like that or depression plz don't read)

~ nixxons pov~
I had horrible flashbacks till I woke up weak and a broken body that didn't do what I wanted so I had to lay there till I noticed Tiga had fallen asleep right next to me my stomach filled with rage and anger but I couldn't move and I couldn't talk so I have to lay there and wait I had a lot going though my mind but what I hated most was that I felt every needle and every thing on me and I felt every stitch every burn every little detail I felt and it hurt badly I really wanted to end it but I couldn't move so I started to doze off again till a doctor came in and woke me up by checking to see if I was ok her name was Lucy but my vision was pretty blurry and I didn't know what to do so I let her do what she needed and she woke up Tiga and stuck a needle in my arm making me pass out

*a few hours later*

~ Nixxon POV~
I woke up in a room in the hospital unable to move at the foot of the bed romeos there with this sinful grin I struggle to get free as he walks to the side of the bed and pins my arm pushing them above my head I struggle more and more as he bites and licks my neck which is a very sensitive spot I try and hold back noise as his hand slowly moves down my chest into my pants I get a hand free and try and push him off but with no luck I tell him to fucking stop but he doesn't and keeps going romeo kisses me and I give in almost immediately kisses back right before his hand reached my member I woke up and I realized it was all a dream and my face was heated and I covered my face with my hand till lucy came in and she asked if I was ok and I said I was even knowing I had the most sinful nightmare but sadly I knew that would happen if I failed I laid back down because of chest pains and I still had my face covered she stuck a needle in my arm to stop whatever pain I was in but it felt like drugs to me which was fine I was sore and beaten a bit by myself by I'm fine other then that she handed me some stuff I had on me and one was my phone and the other was my diary I hissed and ask if they read any of it and she said yes and that I was going to jail..

A/N( wow this took awhile I hoped you like it if you see any mistakes let me know word count is 499)