Chapter Two

Chapter Two

 I hopped out of my car and began to help my mom unpack. The boxes were beyond heavy.I felt my knees buckle. 

I yelled to my mother ," What are in these boxes?!" I heard a deep chuckle which almost made me drop the boxes on my feet.

I turned around to see a boy with blue eyes and a stupid toothy smile on his face,"Need some help,love?"

I smiled,"Yes,thank you." I looked at his reaction to the weight of the box.I thought that it was gonna be an easy task for him,but as soon as his arms were wrapped around the box, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Melodie,what- oh you must be one of our nieghbors.Well,my name's Jane Bakker and I see you've met my lovely daughter, Melodie."My mother smiled at the boy as she extended her hand towards him.

I looked at my mom and whispered, '' Mom... '' She just continued to smile while the mysterious boy chuckled.

"My name's Louis, Louis Tomlinson, but you can call me Louie for short.I live right across with my mates."He tried to shake my mother's hand,but immediately put it back on the box."These are quite heavy."

"Oh,I know." My mother guided him inside the house.

Two minutes later she came back with Louie and I started to ask him questions about the school he goes to,secretely hoping he was talking about the same school I would be soon attending.Fortunately, Black Smith was the high school he was in,which is the school my mom said I was going to.I'm relieved that Louis is the same school.At least I won't have to go through the trouble of finding someone to hang out with.

"That's great!I can see that you two will be good friends."My mother nudged my shoulder.

"We sure will."Louis gave me a warm smile.

"So you told me you lived with your friends.Would you care to tell me about them?"My mother lead us inside the living room 

We sat on the couch and Louis just said in a soft voice, ''I can only tell you that we're all different in our own ways.''

My mom talked about how she wanted to decorate the living room and how she planned on starting a garden on our backyard.I wasn't really paying attention,but Louis was.

She soon decided that she was off to bed,"Well,it's getting late.Thank you for helping us with most of our things."She covered her mouth as she yawned.She gave Louis a hug and made her way upstairs.It was only Louis and I sitting on the couch.

"I should go to bed too." I told him as I got up.

"Today went by fast."Louis sighed."I guess I'll see you tomorrow." 

I nodded,but he took me by surprise when he pulled me towards him."Don't worry about tomorrow.I'll introduce you to the lads,but I'll make sure to make time for you."He gave me a warm smile and a hug.

"Okay."I stuttered.I walked him to the door ,and made sure to lock it after he left.

I felt that tomorrow was going to be a long day.