First Thoughts

Luke- "This place is crazy awesome! There are people everywhere! If I don't stay close to Obi-Wan I'll- and he's gone. I'm lost. Oh no, these people might be murderers! Oh sugar, I bumped into someone, what's going to happen to me. Actually, they seem nice, not like a murderer at all."

Anakin- "Great, another Padawan. They never like me anyway so what's the point in meeting with them. Oh. Ooh, this one's alright. They're cute. Wait. What am I thinking?"

Han- "Oh son of a biscuit! Another trooper. I'm going to die. It's going to shoot me. We're going to die. We're all going to die! Wait. Hang on, it's not shooting. Why isn't it shooting?!"

Finn- "Poe's alive, BB8's back with Poe and I get to keep his jacket. This day couldn't get better. Who's that? Poe's introducing me, stay cool... My day just got better."

Poe- "What does Leia want now. It better not be about the lastest mission. All I did was jump in an x-wing and blow something up. Is that so bad? Oh. It was just a new pilot. A cute new pilot."

Kylo- "I miss mum and dad. Uncle Luke's training isn't as fun as I thought it would be. We don't even get play time... at least there are friends here to play with. That one looks nice!"

Author's note- my god was baby Ben fun to write!