A Wushu Apprentice [Taoris One Shot]

A Wushu Trainor, Huang Zi Tao was teaching basics,moderation and advance wushu technics on every single person who wanted to learn Wushu. He's been packing dozens of kids that wanted to learn wushu. He accepts wushu apprentices with the ages 5 and above.

  A month had passed and the wushu training has come to a beginning. The Wushu training would be held on his  Dojo and the apprentices are organized by their age brackets. The oldest wushu apprentice is the ages 24 while the youngest is 5.

  ******

  "Hello,I am your wushu trainor.. Huang Zi Tao. Call me Tao.." He said as he bowed down to meet his students.

  All of the students stood up and bowed at him, and all of them introduced themselves. The first class belongs to the ages 5 to 10 yrs old.

  The second class contains students with the ages 11-17. And the last class is the ages 18-24. All of his students are still in the basics. Sadly, he would be teaching these students very hard because none of them had already experienced wushu training before. As expected that all of his students would be kids but there are olders.

   Progress of the first day is good, and he is now currently teaching the third class. He had finished teaching the first and second class with the first lessons earlier and now he is facing the adult apprentices.

  He introduced himself as what he had done earlier from the young ones. Then after he's introduction, he instructed his apprentices to introduce themselves and they did. Tao was pretty awkward of himself because the other students are older than him. He was just a 21 year old trainor sent by the Wushu acedemy, he graduated as the 1st honor of the greatest Wushu fighter in his acedemy. He was sent by them to be here in the town also to get a job, a wushu trainor. And his tuition fee is not really that high.

  He has 4 apprentices with the ages of 24. 3 apprentices with the ages of 23, 1 apprentice with the ages of 22 and 21. It was all boys and girls.

  "Hey, I'll call you Tao instead cuz I'm older than you." a 24 year old apprentice of his said in a cold manner.

Even if he's still older, he should somehow respect he's trainor.

   "Fine. Call me Tao but don't play silly with me or else I drop you here in this Wushu School." Tao answered with his eyes with a death stunt and his older apprentices just smiled and nodded.

  "So now,I'll teach you basic wushu technics." He said. He started to present the basics and he ordered the students to do what he does. Each of the following wushu apprentices can graduate and step on another high level. Those who graduated and passed to the next level are the ones who did tried their best and have potentials. While those who don't can enroll once again for another basic teach.

  As Tao was teaching the basics,he noticed a guy who can't really get the stunts of the basic lessons. He stopped and also did the other students. But the apprentice that got his attention was struggling from difficulty. Tao went nearer and he saw the cold guy who commanded himself to call him Tao instead. Then this apprentice fell down and all the students laughed at the clumsiness of this student.

  "Hey, do you need help. Kris.?" Tao asked while his handing his hand to Kris.

  Kris was the cold guy's name that happened to call him Tao in such a rude manner. As expected, Kris declined to reach for his hand and stood up by himself.

  "No,thank you" he said coldly and Tao just went infront once again and tried to forget what happened earlier.

  So,he began to teach the students carefully and of course,from the basics.