Introducing The Characters

Raylen and Sadie:

Facts about them:Sadie: 17, funny, caring, awkward, introvert, werewolf, very good friends with Raylen, a bit more girly than Raylen

Facts about them:
Sadie: 17, funny, caring, awkward, introvert, werewolf, very good friends with Raylen, a bit more girly than Raylen. Acts like a sister and daughter to Raylen, strong, sarcastic, sassy.

Raylen: 18, Funny, Caring, Sassy, Awkward, Introvert, Werewolf, Very good friends with Sadie, More powerful, very strong, sarcastic, more in the most powerful werewolf level.

Both together: They both met in middle school and became very great friends. They became friends by sensing that they both are werewolves. Everyone bullied them but they also had other great friends who are not werewolves but told them that THEY are. They kept their secret from other people. When getting bullied, they try their best to not use any of their powers. Sure, there may have been a few slips here and their but people shook it off and the secret is still safe. They both were werewolves from birth. Their parents actually knew each other before they were even born. Some people think werewolves are real and some think not, The reason they keep their secret is because they will get experimented on by scientists and will end the population.

Questions about them you may have: Why does Raylen have bandages on her arms? Answer: During a fight, Raylen got scratched by another wolf and now covers her arms with bandages. The wound was pretty big and needs alot of time to heal.
Why is their eye color different from full human form to the other two pictures?
Answer: Tbh it just looked weird when i drew it with the brown eye color.
Why is Sadie's fur lighter than Raylen's?
Answer: When you are born, your fur color will be white, as you turn older it will turn darker. When you turn 18 or 19 the color of your fur will stay like that until you die. Sadie is 17 so she needs 1 or 2 more years for it to be dark.
why is Sadie's eye color different from Raylen's?
Answer: The eye color determines what rank you are. Yellow is Normal. Blue is healing or a little stronger than yellow. and red is the highest rank which mean very strong and has more powers.

why dont we boys:

Im pretty sure you guys know them well already so no need for them to have facts XD

Im pretty sure you guys know them well already so no need for them to have facts XD. btw im just lazy so.... im sorry if u wanted facts for them.

If you guys read my first book dont worry im still writing on that one but i will be writing in this one so that means publishing will take longer. bye doods luv u.