3

Time skip a day.

Raylen's POV

It was Monday today. yay... ugh we are going to have to deal with those dummies. I'm just hoping today will be better even though i know it won't. I got up and did my daily routine. I then remembered i was partially formed so i went to full human and went downstairs. I just made pancakes. Few minutes later Sadie came down the stairs dressed with a pink crop top, galaxy tights, her hair in a ponytail with a bow and black Nike's. While I'm here wearing a red hoodie, black ripped jeans, and red converse. We ate breakfast and went to school. We saw Leah there at the front of the school waiting for us. She was wearing a white shirt, overall shorts and white slip on vans. We went to my locker area first and then Sadie's and Leah's. We then walked to science class. When we got there the happiness from my body left me and i was standing there blank looking at our desk area. THOSE TWO DICKWADS THERE. I held in my anger and we both walked over to our desks. We sat down, a few seconds later the guys looked at each other than us. They then turned around and started talking.

D(Daniel) J(Jack) R(Raylen) S(Sadie)

D: hey there wusses.

j: Seeing that you guys ran away from us the other day.

r: well we didn't want any trouble alright?!

S: yeah, we just want no harm.

j: Why? You scared?

R: ugh Listen we just don't want to part take in this so can you just leave us alone.

D: Why would we listen to you? And plus you don't have a choice to not take part!

R: DUDE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

D: MAKE ME!

I started growling. Like a dog growl. I soon realized and stopped. I just sat there looking at them. Bot there faces with shocked expressions. Class then started. 56 Minutes later. The teacher told us to pack our stuff up. While we were packing i heard the guys start talking to us again.

D: Wow, You growled at us. Does that mean your a dog?

R: W-what?

j: Ha! Aww does little puppy want a little scratch against the ear?

R: N-No! S-SHut up!

D: Aww you hear that Jack? The puppy is getting mad, lets give her a bone to make her feel better!

J and D: HAHAHAHAAHA!

S: Raylen just ignore them.

R:(sigh) I'll try.

We then left the classroom.

S: Oh Raylen i think i forgot something in class, you could go to your locker without me.

R: A-alright.

I walked over to my locker. I put my code in and took off the lock. I tried to open my locker and it wouldn't budge open. I then remembered when Jack and Daniel started making fun of me. I got mad and punched my locker causing it to open but having it have a dent. I hit it again so that there wont be a dent anymore and got my chemistry books. I closed my locker but to turn around with the guys behind me staring. Was it because i hit the locker? Why are they staring at me like that? Then Jonah started walking up to me until i was pushing myself against the locker trying to keep my distance away from him.

Jo: You're pretty strong.

He then grabbed my hands and put them above my head. He then whispered in my ear.

Jo: But that won't stop us from messing with you.

His voice whispering in my ear felt soothing that it caused me to moan a little. Im pretty sure Jonah noticed because when he backed away he smirked a little.