Chapter 5: The hospital

Callie got me to the hospital pretty quickly. She ran in with me in her arms "help I need help!"

The nurse behind the table ran around and said "oh my gosh what!?"

"I'm not sure!"

"Come with me . . . ."

The nurse showed Callie to a free room so she could lay me down. The nurse hooked me up on machines and put a breathing mask on me. After about half an hour the doctor came in and checked me out. But the bad thing with me being in acoma he can't tell what broken bones I have. The only places he noticed by eyeing them was my right arm and left leg was broken.

"Um doctor I don't know if this will tell you anything about her injuries but when I had to give her mouth to mouth at her house she woke up coughing up blood!"

"That does help thanks miss . . . . (Looked out the curtains for a minute to find a nurse) Carly!"

She ran up "yes doctor?"

"Prepare the surgery room right now!"

"Ok sir"

Callie said "surgery why!?'

"Well if she coughed up blood that could be a cut lung!"

"Oh God!"

"Don't worry miss after surgery she'll be good as new!"

"Ok . . . ."

A couple minutes after the doctor took me to surgery. The surgery took awhile longer than expected it took almost 3 hours. Callie and Carson was freaking out "What happened during the surgery they should be back by now . . . . Right!?"

Then the curtains opened up and the nurses was pushing me in. The doctor motioned Callie out of the room because he noticed how scared she was. "Sorry about how long the surgery took!"

"Its ok what!? . . . . What happened that made it so long?"

"Well we almost lost her halfway threw the surgery she . . . . She uh stopped breathing, but don't worry we got her back! Now make sure you tell me when she wakes up."

"I will don't worry about that!"

Callie walked back into see Carson holding my hand, she picked Carson up to put him on her lap. Then they were both just praying to make sure I survive.