Tour guide -WinWin-

"ughhhh..." you hit your head on your desk . "must i really learn this ?...." you whined , picking your head up and looking at winwin who was chuckling at how cute you were . "of course ! unless if you want to get lost in China ." his lips flattened so it seems as if he was annoyed with you jokingly . You rolled your eyes at him and did aegyo "but my winiwin-ie can help me~" you said in a cute voice , poking him on his arm . He was facing away from you , showing no reaction . You gave up , sat back and said in a stern voice "right?" "only if you kiss me ." He stuck out his tongue playfully at you causing you to chase him all around the room .

He tripped over a cable that was laying around and you fell on him . Winwin looked at you with a shocked expression taking over his face . ''y-y/n.." he stuttered when he noticed your lips close to his . He looked intently at your lips and you noticed him doing so . You were closing the gap between the both of you until Haechan came in , "HEY GUESS I WON THE GAME I'VE BEEN PLAYING THE PASS FE-" his jaw dropped and he gulped with his face turning read , he grew shy and nervous "u-uh- shit...i-i just noticed uh..." he trailed off , scratching his head come on come on haeCHaN ThINK oF sOMEtHinG he mentally cursed himself and said "i- i bett-er g-o ?" He slammed the door and you heard him screaming and squealing outside "OMG OMG OMGGGG GOTTA TELL THE HYUNGS~" He pulled out his phone and you heard him dialing someone's number "JAEHYUN HYUNG~ YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW WINWIN HYUNG DO WITH Y/N THEY-" You heard him shrieking and he walked off . "ya-yah ! HAECHAN YOU BETTER COME BACK IT'S NOT LIKE IT SEEMS WAIT I-" but before winwin could finish you kissed him on his lips and ran off , laughing . "he-y that's not cool y/n !" he became flustered .

-THE DAY YOU BOTH WENT TO CHINA FOR NCT'S CONCERT-

"okay what do you say to me again when you're hungry ?" he asked .

"u-uh ...um is it.. w-Wǒ à-i ..." he shook his head vigorously hoping you'll get it right after the 834756th time of trying. "... nǐ ?" "YES ! PERFECT ! AMAZING ! MY BABY'S SO TALENTED SHE'LL CONQUER CHINA WITH HER MANDARIN SPEAKING ABILITIES!!" He said , hugging you while he claps his hands and gave you a thumbs up . Your cheeks flushed red . m-my baby ?

After NCT was finished with their concert and fanmeets you went to Winwin . " wah oppa ! you're so talented ! and just now when you were on stage and when you did that flippy thingy my love for you grew and-" you continued to go on and on fangirling over your boyfriend and showering him with all the love , support and compliments you can give .

After you finished fangirling , Winwin kept smiling from ear to ear . "oppa.." you rubbed your tummy , pouting you said "Wǒ ài nǐ..." Everyone looked at you , whispering , staring and smiling . Winwin flushed red , his heart was beating so fast . "u-uh.." he tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth "oppa why are you so red ?" you touched his cheeks and then his forehead . "You aren't sick though..." "uh no ! it's just okay let's g-go eat !!" he exclaimed nervously as he rubbed his nape , scoffing .

Mark came up to the two of you and looked at winwin in confusion . "wait hyung..." you heard winwin gulping his breath , he replied with his voice shaking "y-yeah ?..." "doesn't Wǒ ài nǐ mean i lo-" he stopped talking when he realized Winwin winking at him profusely . "what the f- are you okay ... hyung ? what's up with your eye ???" mark asked worriedly . You looked at him , worried "oppa are y-you okay ? is there something in your eye ?-" you cupped his face and made him face you . "huh? uh what NO ! I'm okay now y/n i just ... AhhaAHAhA " he laughed nervously with sweat beads running down his forehead " you don't seem okay though..." "we don't have to go out and eat if you aren't okay , okay ?" you continued . "n-no ! stop with the nonsense ! I'm strong mighty Winwin !" and before you were able to say anything back he dragged you out of there and you waved at Mark .

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

You guys ate and paid .You looked at winwin and asked "must i really say Wǒ ài nǐ ? i mean you can understand English (let's just pretend he does okay) so why can't i just say "I'm hungry instead...?"" you asked with your head cocked to one side in curiosity . The cashier looked at you and said "doesn't that mean i love you not i'm hungry ?" "you can speak english ??" you asked in an excited tone . Winwin's eyes were as big as saucers . Then you realized what she just said . "wait..." you asked with your face relaxed , trying to make sense of what she just said . you continued and you were shocked if what you heard was right ."...WHAT??? so it doesn't mean i'm hungry but i love you ???????" you looked at winwin who was smiling at you with his toothy smile . "oppa is that true ?..." he scratched his head "y-yeah y/n i just wanted to hear you say that and i was about to break it to you but..." he trailed off and looked at the cashier and eyed her as he said "but someone had to break it to my girlfriend." he said sarcastically and the cashier held her hands up in surrender. Your heart was beating fast even Usain Bolt gave up . i- i said i love you fir-st ?

the both of you walked out of the restaurant , silent yet still hand in hand (you were still in shock but winwin being well , winwin wanted to still hold your hand nonetheless) "oppa if you had wanted me to say it i would've~" you said as you poked his cheeks playfully . "i didn't want it to sound insincere so i didn't..." he said looking away . "plus you sound cute when you say it ... and you get hungry 92744 time a day and i just wanted to hear you say i love you that many times too.." he added . HOW THE FRICK IS HE SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD AT HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AKMJNHGB (you were mentally fangirling over your mans because same) You stood in front of him and he looked at you , confused . You wrapped him up in a big ass bear hug and pecked his lips . After that you leaned into his ear and whispered "i love you" you bit your bottom lip and giggled . You dragged his hand and explored the little village nearby for the rest of the day as you guys took each other's pictures secretly , talking and all that cute stuff .