Chapter 1

I woke up to a wet substance on my gace. I peeked my eye open and I saw Bailey. I giggled and rubbed her fur. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30am. I sighed and got up. I went to my bathroom, did my daily routine, and got out to get dressed. I got dressed in a black NIKE crop top hoodie, my black ripped skinny jeans, and my black boots.

 I got dressed in a black NIKE crop top hoodie, my black ripped skinny jeans, and my black boots

II brushed my hair out, put it up in a messy bun, added a choker, and my diamond studds. I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed downstairs.
I grabbed one nutrition drinks, my keys and headed outside after saying goodbye to my babies. I got in my all black jeep and headed down the driveway. When I got on the road iI turned on the radio. "Salute- by Little Mix" was playing. I sang along with it as I drove to school. I parked in the parking lot just as the song went off.
One thing you should know about me is that I am a very shy person. I let out a shaky breath, grabbed my bag and jumped out.
I am very short. 5"2 to be presice. I walked into the school getting weird looks or glares from the girls and lustful looks from the boys. I walked to the office and entered.
I saw a chubby like lady maybe in her late 50s sitting at the desk.
"Hi, my name is Abriella Carson and I am the new girl".
"How may I help you, dear?", she asked.
"Umm, I'm here to collect my timetable", I replied my voice barely audiable. She smiled as she handed me my stuff. "Thanks". "No problem dear. I hope you like it here, oh and enjoy your first day", she replied happily. I smiled and walked out. As I was walking out I was looking at my timetable.

1st Math
2nd English
3rd Gym
4th Lunch
5th History
6th Biology
7th Dance

I looked up only to collide with 4 girls. I was falling backwards when they all reached and steadied me.
I looked up and they were staring at me in awe. I smiled as introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Abriella Carson and I am so sorry for bumping into you guys. I wasn't paying attention. Again I'm sorry", and with that I walked away.
I smiled and I walked to my locker. I got my stuff and I walked to class just as the bell rang. I stopped at the door ans slowly entered my math class. As I walked in everyone stared at me. I lowered my head and walked up to the teacher's desk. "Ahh, you must be miss Abriella Carson?", he asked.
I nodded and he pointed to a seat at the back of the class. "Have a seat in the back by Mr. Anderson. I nodded and lowered my head back down as I walked to my seat.