Lincoln vs. Andrew Everett

Out comes Lincoln with Ronnie Anne beside her.

*Bell rings*

Justin Roberts: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Royal Woods, Michigan, accompanied by Ronnie Anne Santiago, LINCOLN LOUD!!!!!

Jeremy: And Lincoln right now, has not only a warm up match, but if he wins, it could be a bold message to Trevor Lee!

Nigel: And what a message that will be!

Lincoln enters the ring, and shares a kiss with Ronnie Anne.

And out comes Trevor Lee, with Caleb Konley and Andrew Everett not too far behind.

Then, Andrew Everett steps forward, and continues his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, accompanied by Caleb Konley and Trevor Lee, from Burlington, North Carolina, weighing in at 170 pounds, ANDREW EVERETT!!!!!

Jeremy: Now this, this will be a high octane match!

Nigel: I can agree with you there, J.B. Two of the most entertaining people in the wrestling world right now, are facing against each other!

Everett steps into the ring, and wasted no time attacking Lincoln!

Jeremy: And Everett not waiting for the bell!

Then the bell rings.

Nigel: Now this match is officially underway!

Everett is now stomping on Lincoln, Lincoln backs to a corner, but Everett keeps his onslaught going.

Everett backs up, then Lincoln takes him down.

Jeremy: And now Lincoln is in control!

Lincoln punches away on Everett, and then picks him up for a vertical suplex, and connects.

Nigel: Textbook suplex...

Lincoln then sets him up for a reverse STO, hits it, then he sizes him up for the Krakatoa Eruption.

Jeremy: Uh... Oh...

Nigel: Lincoln could end this early!

Then Trevor Lee gets on the apron, and distracts Lincoln.

Jeremy: And now Trevor Lee getting involved!

Lincoln gets off the second turnbuckle, and knocks off Trevor Lee.

This gave Andrew Everett enough time to recover, and when Lincoln turned around, Everett spiked him with a Frankendriver!

Jeremy: EVERETT WITH THE FRANKENDRIVER!!!!!

Nigel: Right on the head!

Everett goes for the cover.

1...
2...
3! *Bell rings *

Nigel: And you can give the credit to Trevor Lee for his assist!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, ANDREW EVERETT!!!!!

Jeremy: So much for that message...

Then the trio of Lee, Konley, and Everett assaulted Lincoln!

Nigel: Oh great!

Jeremy: It's a 3 on 1 assault! This is sick!

Ronnie Anne tries to even the odds, but Lee dropped her with a double stomp.

Then the worst insult to injury happened.

Konley and Everett hold up Lincoln, Trevor Lee gets to the second turnbuckle, and Trevor Lee hits The Krakatoa Eruption!

Jeremy: TREVOR LEE HITS LINCOLN WITH HIS OWN MOVE!!!

Nigel: Talk about taste of your own medicine!

Then Trevor Lee covers him, Konley counts the 1-2-3, and Everett hands Trevor the mic.

Trevor: AND JUST LIKE THAT, YOUR NEW LWF WATTPAD CHAMPION, TREVOR LEE!!!!!

Jeremy: Wow.

Nigel: With a message like that, he could be our new Wattpad Champion...

The trio then walks off, leaving the knocked out Lincoln on the floor.
**************

UP NEXT: Bruiser Bonifer and Mayhem Brannigan confront each other one final time be for their Chamber of Extreme match.