Act 1 - Scene 2 "The Pecking"

(Y/N) = Your name

(B/N) = Bird Type

*Extra* (L/R) = Linguine or Rib-Eye

Bird Type for each Zodiac

Aries, March 21-April 19: Vulture, Magpie, Robin.

Taurus, April 20-May 21: Dove, Sparrow, Swan.

Gemini, May 22-June 20: Parrot, Linnet, Eagle, Finch.

Cancer, June 21-July 22: Seagull, Owl, White Peacock.

Leo, July 23- Aug. 22: Peacock, Rooster, Eagle.

Virgo, Aug. 23-Sept. 22: Rooster, Magpie, Parrot.

Libra, Sept. 23-Oct. 22: Dove, Swan, Sparrow.

Scorpio, Oct. 23-Nov. 21: Eagle, Vulture.

Sagittarius, Nov. 22-Dec. 21: Eagle, Peacock, Bird of Paradise.

Capricorn, Dec. 22-Jan. 19: Owl, Falcon.

Aquarius, Jan. 20-Feb. 18: Cuckoo, Albatross.

Pisces, Feb. 19-March 20: Swan, Stork, Sandpiper

Trigger Warnings:-Surprise Outburst (twice)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

We started heading towards the dining room where we were faced with well-arranged chairs. The chairs looked beautifully crafted with the finest materials along with the table, however, what caught my eye was that there were nine chairs in total. It was understandable that there was going to be one extra chair for me and another chair for the host, but that only left one chair left, this left me to question myself, was there another guest? Maybe they miscounted the number of guests they had, but Chickadee just said that the preparations have just been completed, she would have realized the extra chair was there. Soon enough, I shook my head, putting my thoughts aside, and focused on what was in front of me.

"Here we are. Please have a seat anywhere you like," said Chickadee, as she stands to the side waiting for us to take our seats. Some of the other guests were already settling in their seats, I started walking towards a random seat as I block the noises of either a guest speaking or the sound of the chairs being dragged. I reached an empty chair, which was between Nightingale and Raven, sat down, and moved it towards the table.

"Bluejay, with me."

I looked over at where Ted was sitting, he glanced at me as I glanced back, we gave each other a nod before looking our separate ways. "I'm sure sitting with me would be preferable to sitting with an angry Raven," Said Robin as he chuckled at his statement before finally settling into his seat. Robin then looked towards Chickadee, who was still standing to the side, and asked her a question, "Chickadee, if I may ask, why are there two empty chairs?"

"Oh, well, as I said, Dove cannot come down for dinner."

After Chickadee has said that, Swan turned her head towards her. "That still leaves one extra chair." Chickadee turned her head from Robin's to Swan's view, as everyone looks at her. "Well...There were supposed to be eight guests. However, Falcon could not make it tonight. He sent a message to Dove stating his absence." She said

"Hmph. He's a smart coward."

Everyone then glanced at Raven who made the comment, both I and Chickadee looked at him in confusion. "A coward? How?"