Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We got to the beach and harry held my hand and walked with me onto the sand, the beach was basically empty.

We built sandcastles, ate ice cream, played in the water and my favourite part was wrapping my legs around Harry’s waist while snogging in the ocean.

Eventually the sun started to set and it got a bit nippy, Harry wrapped a blanket around me and then got down on one knee in front of me.

“What!” I gasped.

“Shhh!” he replied.

“Louis, I know I’ve made mistakes in my past, I know that I’m not perfect, but you are, and you’re all I need to make me happy. I don’t care about any of the small stuff; all I know is that I’ve never met someone as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside”

I felt tears pouring down my face, Harry immediately wiped them away with his thumbs.

“And I want you, all of you, I wouldn’t change a thing, I want to have kids with you and grow old with you.

Will you marry me?”

He pulled a ring out of his pocket, it was platinum with a row of diamonds right around it, and it was beautiful and masculine even with all the diamonds.

“YES” I choked out as he slid the ring onto my finger and I dove onto him in the sand.

NOTE: I’m sorry this has kinda been totally Larry, I had this whole larry ziall niam triangle worked out but then Louis went ape shit  so I’m obsessed with Louis’ story,  I want to finish writing it so I know what happens, honestly I still don’t know how this going to end.

PLEASE give me suggestions and comments I really appreciate any since this is my first story. Email me jasonwhatsup@gmail.com.

 Harry POV

We flew to Cape Town, South Africa for our wedding since gay marriage is legal there. It was an intimate beach wedding. Just us, our parents and the boys it was truly spectacular, Louis looked so amazing I almost couldn’t speak.

The breakdown aged him a bit but he was still as beautiful as ever, his sparkle was back in his eyes.

“I can’t wait to spend my life with you” he whispered in my ear after we kissed at the wedding.

Liam and Niall had been married for about a year already.

(Even though Niall cheated on Liam with Zayn once)

They were also our best men.

Life is good, Louis has began his comeback with a new #1 album called “Take Two” and is rehearsing for his “Take Two World Tour”

My new album “Let Me In” was to be released next month, basically just love songs, that’s all I’m inspired to write at the moment thanks to my husband Lou.

Ok y’all I want your help, I want your suggestions, should I continue the Larry? Larry babies? Should I end it here? Should I tell the Niam/Ziall story? PLEEEEEEASE help J thanks to everyone who has read it so far y’all are the best everrr. Please any suggestions. Kay?