Happiness

For most of us life is hard. Its hard at some point for everyone. But its harder for some than others.

Some people are just really insecure. They feel as if everyone around  don't like them. These people just have this insecurity thinking they aren't good enough. Leading to being sad.

A study had been done and it has been said that the emotion "sad" is felt by most people on this planet earth and its because most people in this world are crucial they don't think about others when  making them sad.
Sometimes it might feel like the world has a grudge against you and wants to bring you down.

                         HAPPINESS

That's what you've got to learn to feel.
If you didn't know, being happy makes you happy but, also people  around you. Your basically making others happy if they are feeling down as well as being happy yourself.

Some people have just had enough of life and forget the importance of feeling other emotions than "sad" but, what secret I can let you in on is that ......

                  PRETEND

YUP.
You heard me right pretend your happy. The more you pretend the less you will dwell on your sadness.

The more you pretend the less you will remember that you are  pretending. Then you are likely to see happiness in the smallest things. So basically in the end you aren't really pretending cause in the end you have learnt how good happiness feels.

But remember feeling sad sometimes okei. Everyone's feels sad sometimes. Just don't dwell on your sadness.

If you have a hugggggeeee.
Insecurity about how people feel about you... well in the end........

"You cant change how people feel about you, so don't try. Just live your life happy."

And my tip if they don't see what you can offer then its their loss. Because they might have just lost someone who loved them. You don't have anything to be sad about cause you basically lost someone that didn't care about you.

And it doesn't matter that they didn't care about you because  they weren't important enough to take a role in your story anyway.

❤❤❤

Not taking credit for the quote used