Chapter 4:

Hey Guys so I'm back with a new story and this time I'm doing on my phone and computer sometime cause my computer is update: ), hope you enjoy this story

Hayes POV:

"@HayesGrier: Starbucks with Nash"

As me and Nash drink our starbucks we saw Shakira in the Vans store so i decided to go over there and talk with her. "Hey babe" she smiles when i said that  " Hey Hayes". "So you wanna catch a movie mhm?" i ask. "Sure" she winks. Then we saw that X-men came out and we decided to watch it.

--AFTER THE MOVIE--

Shakira's POV:

Once the movie finished we both got out and did some small talk and then all of sudden we looked at each others eyes and we got closer and closer then all of the sudden we kissed. The zoo was going crazy like all the animals were getting out of their cages. Then we got out of the kiss and we looked at each other. "Wow that was a big of cute move" i said "Mhm" he said. Then we both went home and went on with our day.

Aaron's POV:

So today is the day im gonna ask out Angie to the dance because i only have one chance with her if i lose her i will be so sad and upset so i got to make my move sooner or later. I run over to Angie's house to ask her and then i knocked " Im coming" someone said. The door opened and it was Angie. " Um angie can i ask you something?" and she said "Sure", " I been meaning to ask you since i met you so im gonna say it now and today" she then nodded. " Can you be the honor of being my girlfriend and my date to the winter prom?" she then jumped into my arms and she whispered in my ear "Of course i will" i then looked at her and she smiled so did i.

Angies POV: 

Aaron finally asked me out i was so happy and then i just wanted to jump around and kick the walls cause i was so happy and then i felt something vibrating and i got call from "Shakira c:" and i answered and she then spoke and she was yellig her ears off " Angie, you and Aaron have to come over i already called Kenely,Carter, and Hayes so hurry its something important. Aaron and me rushed over to Shakira's House as fast as we could.

Cameron's POV:

So i just found out that i have another sister and we are friends and it turns our we are related and i just had one thing her name is Shakira Dallas and i was acutally happy. I cant believe u have another sister, i love her alot i would do anything to keep her safe.

Authors Note ;)

Wow look at that turns out Cameron has another sibling and Aaron Angie got together

Well i will try to update again today love ya guys!

:) :*

~Shakira xoxoxo