Chapter1️⃣

🍬Taniya Wright 🍬

"That hoe think she somebody because she got like 100k followers on Instagram ugly ass bitch

"That hoe think she somebody because she got like 100k followers on Instagram ugly ass bitch." I was walking to my last class and people was just literally talking about NOTHING. It don't annoy you when people you don't know always gotta say at least something for some damn attention. Because you not getting no reaction outta me at school I got goals to achieve and if I get suspended and shit I'm gone get pushed back and be further away from achieving those goals. I don't know why how many followers on my instagram got to do with me being a hoe. Like huh. Then I'm confused on how I'm a hoe if this pussy is tighter than somebody fresh ass braids. When I'm single if I wanna talk to 5 guys at once then I can do that. Ain't nobody my nigga I been single for a little minute now and everybody still on my damn case.

"Bestieeee." I turned around saw my bestfriend London walking towards me.

"So are we really bout to go to class. It's our senior year can you like not go." I looked at her then rolled my eyes. I have 2 bestfriends London and Angel. Angel is the good Bestfriend that TRY to stay away from trouble, she's great in school shit me and her competing for valedictorian. I'm not tryna be salutatorian fuck allat on my og . Now London this bitch run towards drama like the shit yells her name, she a hoe too. She think because niggas can fuck different girls everyday why she can't do the same. I let her do her but tell her she wrong she got bout 5 bodies and her pussy is loosening up and I'm like you need to slow down on allat but does she listen to me? Nope.

"London this last class is one of the most important ones I got. This ap class will look amazing on my college applications AND it's 2 extra credits." She side eyed me.

"Bitch one missed day of this class won't fucking hurt." Why she snapping on me? If she wanna leave she can. I'm not stopping her box head ass.

"Bitch yes it fucking will I'll be behind like fuck. If you wanna leave then go ahead but I'm not. I got shit to achieve and leaving school when it's not time all the fucking time ain't gone get me there damn." I snatched my arm from her and sat down in my class. I love my bestfriend to death but no means no. She been onnat shit lately talking to me out the side of her neck and tryna get me to do shit I never do. Shorty tried to make me take Xanaxs to "calm my nerves" like my shit was already calm fuck is she talking about. I been tryna tell her I ain't on that type of shit ya know but she really testing my patience. The bell rung and our teacher walked in with a student behind him and this nigga from lakeside. Got all his dead niggas on his shirt. Now this where shit gets crazy because everybody know I'm G Herbo sister and No Limit is gang. I've ran into a lot of lakeside hoes tryna opp and be friends. This is school but he disrespect me or my niggas it's OV. These hands is bisexual, biracial allat everybody can get this shit. He came and sat next to me I just rolled my eyes and took out my phone going to the group chat. I gotta let them know every time I run into a oop ion trust em and nobody finna catch me slipping.

LilNiy 💓: yo a lakeside nigga just popped out in my class shorty

MallyMal 🤞🏾🦍:merch that shit G?