Chapter 3

Chen's POV

"I'm gonna go to the washroom for a bit." Tao said as he rushes.

"Alright."

A nurse suddenly comes.

"The doctor wants to talk to you for a moment." The nurse said.

"Ah, I see. Alright then." I said as I stand up and dust off my pants.

"Follow me." The nurse said.

"It wont take too long right? I asked, "cause I really need to take care and watch kyungsoo."

"Don't worry, it won't take too long." The nurse said as she continues to walk.

I then began to follow her.

Chanyeol's POV

"Sis, it seems that my plan is working pretty well." I said as I talk to the phone.

"Yah Yeol! Are you out of your mind?! You do know that I work at a news station right?!" My sister said, "this, this is gonna ruin your career! It'll ruin everything that you have achieved to get up here! You do know how hard that is to do right?! This is ruining my reputation as well! I might lose my job because of this Chanyeol."

I stopped the car on the side.

"This is the only way for me to get that solo. Shouldn't you also be thanking me for getting you some amazing news?! There wasn't much news coming from your station until my news about my murder came out. You should be thanking me but, where is it huh?"

I smirked as I wipe my mouth.

"The police are coming for you chanyeol. This- you need to stop! This is getting out of hand! Like- are you out of your mind? Mom is worried about you. I'm telling you this as a-"

I hanged up.

"Aish, I just wanted to surprise you. You don't need to shout right at my ear."

Anyways, mom. Is- is she alright? I should come and visit her.

But- the police are probably waiting for me.

I shouldnt go there, for now.

I have some other things to deal with.

"D.O, I have to deal with that man."

I threw my phone to the backseat and started the car.

As I drive, it seems that police are already following me. How great are they at tracking people.

But you won't find me that easily.

I'll make sure to not get myself caught, not again.

I sped up the car as fast as it could.

I seemed to have lost them.

"Wouldnt it be great if we visit kyungsoo, right chanyeol?" I said as I talk to myself.

I just be crazy by now, but- its not like things will come back to normal if I get caught by the police.

I turned to the nearest junk yard and parked the car.

I stopped the car and went out.

"I should destroy this car before the police tracts me."

I then parked the car and destroyed it.

"Now, where can I get a doctors gown? Oh, that's right, the hospital."

Don't worry D.O, I'm coming for you.

A/N: sorry this was pree short and pree late! Also, if I didn't publish a chapter on a saturday, ill publish on a Tuesday. Sorry guys.