Gender reveal (D.A)

(A/N: Sorry i haven't updated in a while)

So, i am 19 weeks pregnant and today is the day we find out our babies genders. Our friends Jack and Alex got the genders first so me and Jon have no clue. We walked through the door to our friends house and out to the back "JACK! ALEX!" I shouted out to my two best friends i hardly ever get to see them because they are always out on tour with their band all time low (A/N SORRY NOT SORRY) "Y/N!" they screamed in unison and came running over and engulfed me in a hug "Thank you for doing this guys" "It's no big deal its the least we could do" Alex said "LETS FIND OUT THESE BABIES GENDERS!!!!" Jack screamed very loudly i might add. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the groups of people to where two black balloons stood. Me and Jon both grabbed something to pop then with "okay so Jon you pop your balloon first and then Y/N!" Jon popped his balloon and out came blue confetti. "Okay so baby number 1 is a boy lets find out baby number 2!" Alex said to the group of people that have now formed round us I grabbed the pin and popped my balloon and out came pink confetti "and baby number 2 is a girl!" jack shouted. Jon pulled me into a hug "we are having a boy and a girl. wow" you giggled at his response. 

A/N : Comment baby names one for a boy and a girl because i have no clue on good names for babies XD