introduction.

Hey guys!
My name is Isabelle, and I'm a psychology/Myers Briggs/aesthetic enthusiast who spends her time thinking about personalities and complex theories and emotions. It makes me sad when people feel that they need to change things about themselves that actually make them unique and are part of who they are! If you learn to embrace yourself, physically, emotionally, and mentally, you can learn to see the positive in things and be happier. This is not to say you shouldn't make changes in areas you know you are lacking or having trouble in—but your brain works a certain way, and learning the way it works can only set you up for efficiency and improvement. Learn to work with yourself.
Here are some things about me:
I'm an INFJ,
a Hufflepuff (secondary Ravenclaw),
someone who struggles with anxiety and has survived and fully recovered from depression,
and a hopeless romantic who loves to see the good in the world.
That's why I started this book, to dismantle unrealistic personality standards and hopefully help you to understand that you are beautiful and you were created for a purpose with a very specific design in mind.
You are not an accident and the way your mind works is unique. No one else thinks the exact same way you do, understands the world he exact same way you do, sees color and feels emotion the exact same way you do.
Learn yourself.

And don't be afraid to pm me with advice/thoughts/or just to rant about your life!
thanks guys.
much love,
~ Isabelle

note — I'm going to put some random aesthetic picture at the beginning of every chapter, they don't really mean anything. This one is of Blondie. :)