Chapter 1

No one POV.
It was a few months after the battle of hogwarts and Draco Malfoy parents had died due to suicide and depression; however, Harry Potter had broke up with Ginny Weasley meanwhile George Weasley goes through a depression over his brother death, Fred Weasley.

Draco POV.
My mother went into a deep depression and died. As for I was only sad because I had lost a father, but when my mother died I broke and I lost the sense to live.

After knowing my both parents are died I didn't do anything; I didn't eat, sleep, go outside, and talk. The house elves would force me to eat, but I always shock my head. Sleep never came easily to me, because I would always see my parents motionless on the floor near my feet; only thing that it was my fault that they died and I would never see them again. I never went outside due to media and people thinking what I might do to them. Talking was something I gave up doing when my mother died; she always told me to use my mouth for good, I only used it to do bad things that I would never forgive myself for.

Today I was doing my usual: sitting near the window wearing all black clothes with a blanket around me staring outside seeing the dark and misty forest. "Does Master want to eat?" A house elf asked, but I shook my head. "Ok Master." Now a days the house elves had gave up trying to make me eat since I would go away from the food or I would simply sack my head.

While seeing the outside I see an owl coming towards the window I'm at; the letter read:

Dear Draco Malfoy, (I cringed at Malfoy)
You will be forced to go to Hogwarts for your '8th year' which is redoing 7th year (dammit I have to go to school). You will be able to wear whatever clothing you want, but must be appropriate (I can deal with that).
See you on September 1st,
M. McGonagall
Headmistress

'Well at least it's not going to be to bad, but if the golden trio are going to be there I'm not going to classes or anything.' I thought, but no words leaving my mouth. I later got ready to leave for Diagon Alley; I wore a long black hoodie with a long sleeve, skinny pants, and of course socks and shoes (which is all muggle things). Once ready I appreat to Diagon Alley and hurry to get my items as looking I put a muggle song on an iPod with earphones, 'I feel like I'm drowning' by Two Feet.

Later I bump into someone and my iPod falls out of my hoodie pocket and all my stuff fall to the ground. As I quickly grab my stuff I check the iPod which had cracked and broke, 'Now I need to get a new one.' I sigh deeply and see people look at me and I know that my hood fell off and see the one and only Harry Potter looking at me. "Wow Malfoy I never thought I would see you again?" Potter said sarcastically, but I only nod looking at my feet; 'Why are there so many people looking at me?' I thought already wanting to leave. "What Malfoy not going to do say anything?" I shock my head. "Well it looks like you need both of your parents dead to get you to shut up." Potter said and by this point people had already left the area. I felt numb thinking about my parents again and how much trouble I had caused with just being here.

'I knew father was right, everyone just wants me dead and I should die.' I thought wanting to cut so bad. I then got slapped across the face by Potter. "Just say one word Malfoy." Potter said angrily, but I didn't say anything. I then appereate to the Manner not knowing that Potter had also came with me.
(A/n) So what do you think??