Question #3

IceCube76 ask
"Do you have a crush on anyone? If so,who?"

Mendy:*put a finger on her lip and thinks for a bit*mm...crush?...crush as in like crush them with a car,right?yeah it has to be one of my cuson bunny kid #300 he's annoying....or is it a she?

Mickey:no,sweetie as in like do you love someone that is not from our family

Bendy:or love them more as a friend probably that kid with goggles and has blonde-brownish hair and has black tips in the end of it

Mickey:and has a birthmark on its face

Mendy:*blushes very red and looks to the side*....

Me:uh-oh look like someone does

Mendy:NO I DON'T!!

Mickey:wait,who are you and how did you get here?

Me:shut up that's is not important right now also the door was open and unlock *points to the door*

Bendy:(yelling)BORIS!,I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LOCK THE DOOR!!*went off to find Boris*

Mickey:...well then

Mendy:I'm going to my room!

Me:oh no,you still need to say who you like

Mendy:no I don't!you see these stairs *points to the stairs*I'm going up these stairs,bye!*walks up the stairs backward*

Me:Mendy,come one you have to say it

Mendy:(yelling)NO,NEVER,NOT EVEN THREE MILLION YEAR!!!

Mickey:(yelling)MENDY,COME ON SWEETIE!

Mendy:No!*now up the stairs*you see this door *points to the door and open it* and you see this *points to herself*this thing is gone *walking in a the room but only showing half of her body* (whisper) gone *does a hand movements which is a circle and disappear in the room and slammed the door shut*

(Me and Mickey look at each other then at the close door then at each other again)

Me:it's Blug isn't it

Mickey:I believe so

Mendy:*opens the door face blushing red* IT'S NOT BLUG! *slams the door shut again*

Bendy:alright,I'm back *sigh*soo...what did I missed?

Me:Mendy does have a crush

Mendy:(yelling though the other room)SHUT UP!!!

(Meanwhile in the other room Mendy cover her face with the scarf and blushes a deep red while hugging her knees)

Me:alright folks ne-

(Someone knocks on the door)

Me:who the frick is that?

??????:umm...anyone home?

Mickey:*eyes lit up and gasp* I know that voice from any where,COMING!!*runs up to the door*

??????:well,hurry up it's freezing

Mickey:*unlocks the door* OZZIE!

(You all saw this coming didn't you,...well I don't blame you)

Oswald:heh,heh, hey there little-AAAA*gets tackled by the mouse and falls on the snow*

Mickey:*hugs the rabbit*ozzie *does a little smile*

Oswald:heh,love you to little bro*pats Mickey's head*

Bendy:why?out of all the days,why today?

Me:because he wanted to

Bendy:eh,makes sense........*looks at Mickey and Oswald* alright that's enough love and affection,Mick *walk towards Mickey and Oswald*

Me:hey,at least it's brotherly love and affection,BROTHERLY!!...and he didn't heard me....crap...umm,yeah next question please no wait dare,GIVE US A DARE!!I NEED A DARE!!....okay,bye.*walks away very awkwardly then cuts to running*

(A/N so Blug is an oc I have who is a kid that I made for the paperhat ship (Dr.Flug x Black hat) don't know what that is look it up but don't worry I won't add them here (Dr.Flug and Black hat to be exact) only Blug,I might show a picture of him later but for now let Blug be a little bit of a mystery that all I got to say,bye)