Laced Together

"Luke" he said smirking to the whole class. "Well Luke why don't you don't tell us a bit about yourself?"  'Sorry, but my mother always told me not to talk to strangers" he replied. The class stifled a laugh as our homeroom teacher  Mr. Lance quieted everybody down. "Well seems like someone is a bit fresh" the teacher said. 

"Why thank you I've been showering with a new body gel." "That is it Mr. Chamberlain go take a seat NOW!" As he swiftly slipped in to  his seat, everyone curiously stared. "All right class please allow me to introduce another new student."

The girl who had been awkwardly standing in the corner stepped stood next to the teacher. "Please tell us your name." She took a long sigh and rolled her eyes "Lacey the name's Lacey." 

"Lacey why don't you tell us about yourself." "Fine, ooh I know I hate when teachers ask me to talk about myself there." The girl made her way down a long row where a blonde girl with to much mascara stuck her leg out. The girl hadn't even looked down but she hopped over the girls leg.

She sat down and stared out of the window. The teacher had mumbled something about kids and their attitude ,but had started the lesson. Meanwhile, seats away a peculiar pair of eyes stared at her with amusement. As she pulled her hair to one side and toyed with her ring he watched and concluded that there was somethig strange about her. 

Something special, something deadly

And he liked that.