First day of school

6:00 in the morning

                    Angelica, baby wake up time for school.

OH MY GOSH I ALREADY AHVE THE FIRST DAY OF NEW SCHOOL JITTERS. I need to look presentable so I wore some Black tights with a red flannel with a white shirt. I wore my black boot and curled my hair. I really went all out the only thing I regret  is when I took makeup out of my dead mom dresser only reason why I regret was because my dad didn't want me to use anything of my moms but I couldn't help it. I walk out of the door nervous and jitter full I wanted to curl up to the floor and die. I wrote in my journal on the way there.

(Journal)
Dear diary,
        First day of school already have the jitters moms not hear to comfort me and my dad is not doing good I'm scared of him today he woke me up by stroking my thigh and calling me baby. I pulled my blankets away and tried to leave but if I disobey his orders he''ll threaten to slit my throat or he will make my life living hell he said and it's been a couple years without you.

(Car stops)

Dad,"Were here have a good day sweetie." As he winks at me I roll my eyes. As I get out everyone looks at me and this isn't that typical teenage movie    Where the popular girl greets you it's more that the boys come near you and hover you and ask you question and nothing's getting better because tomorrows my birthday. I was more scared about tomorrow than today. There was these two guys that give me the chill every time they looked at me it's like a chill that runs through my body. you can totally tell they were twins.To be honest they weren't bad looking at all. My homeroom class I was sitting in front of him. I could feel another chill running up my neck. I went through half of my classes hoping the day would be over but not yet. It was lunch time I grab my trey then finally someone came up to me a pale blonde girl she said,"Ho you must be new I'm Keely." I greet her and the person who followed behind her were one of the twins. I turned to sit somewhere and I tried to look for a seat I felt like the typical teenage girl that was gonna have to eat in the bathroom. Then a guy with a warm hand looked at me and said,"Hey you must be Angelica ." I look at him and say,"yes that's me." He says in a confident voice,"would you like to sit with me and my friends." There was one girl and three boys one of them looked like a creep and stared at me another was the girls boyfriend because they were kissing and flirting and the other guy kept looking at the twins who kept looking at me. Then I finally ask the guy,"what is your name exactly." He looked at me and said," Sorry for not introducing myself my name is Ty shirt for Tyler." I look at him and we talk but that guy who was staring at the twins look at me and said,"Hey Angelica me and Ty here would like to hangout without you sometime are you free tonight."  I said,"yes I am." He looks at Ty and then looks at me then says," Would you like to go with us to our cool hideout."

(Twins)
Grayson:I have a bad feeling about this brother.
Gaten: I know we need to keep an eye out we need to follow
Grayson:That girl is peculiar
Gaten:I know can't see any information on her
Grayson:I hate the werewolf's
Gaten:Same especially after the incident with dad
Grayson:I don't really want to talk about dad

(After school)
The first day of school was a blur I couldn't wait to go home. I walked I walked through the woods as a shirt cut. All of a sudden I trip and fall on a branch I couldn't get up. I tried to move my ankle but the pain was was unbearable.All of a sudden there was a noice before me and it heard like leafs crunching like someone was walking towards my I try to get up I did but it hurt I limped. The footsteps stop then a chill up my spine then a guy from no where confronts me. He looks at me and says,"Are you ok need help?" I said,"no thanks I'm fine." I walk away the guy follows then take a grip of my arm pulling me to confront him and he takes my arm and bites it I take a good look and said in my mind this reminds me a lot like a typical movie. I quickly pull away and run thinking I can go fast with looks like a twisted or broken ankle. I try to run but it was super fast the guy grabbed around my waist and pulled my closer with his teeth close to my neck.I scream as loud as I can. Two seconds later a huge looking husky comes to the edge of the woods of the street where I was and growls the vampire looked and licked my ankle causing more pain to me to fall and scream in pain. The husky think takes one good look at me and runs towards me gets ahold of my shirt and through a me but I land on a pile of leave and the husky chases the vampire guy.Im in tears and shocked at the same time .!Then one of the twins came up to me while the husky thing still chasing the guy. He picked me up I didn't say anything he carried me home.
When I got there when my dad opened the door he was all mad like because I was late. When he saw the twin he looked at my ankle and asked what happen I told him I tripped not the whole vampire guy thing. I tell the twin thank you I lean to shake his hand for a greet but my foot gave up on me and I ended up hugging him. There was something off he was very cold like very cold. He looks at me and helps me up fast like he didn't want me to touch him or something.

Stay tune for my second book Vampire Diaries make are you check out my first book beach vibez