Chapter4: KIDNAPPED!

Chapter4:The next morning i took a shower,brushed my teeth,and washed my face. I put on faded black booty shorts with a see through lime green tank top with a black tank top underneath then i put on some lime green glow n the dark kds. Prince said he was going to drive us to school instead of taking the bus so we took his car. Halfway there we blew a tire. I got out to help Prince i walked passed the back of his car then the trunk popped open.

Jade: Prince wassup with your trunk?

Prince: You!

Princeton put a strange cloth up to my face and I started to suffocate then i blacked out.

P.O.V.

Prince

Then next day I decided to drive Jade to School since Roc wasn't going as part of the plan. The plan was to kidnap her for 3 weeks and get a cash reward from her parents.When i found out her parents were gone for 3 weeks it just made it better. I pretended i blew a tire got the spray out and sprayed the towel. The spray was suppose to make her knock out for 3 hours. Everything worked as I planned after she knocked out I put her in the backseat to make it looked like she was sleep. Then I closed the trunk i used it for a distraction .Once we got to EJ's house i put her in the basement then locked all the doors then went to Rays House.

P.O.V.

Jade

I woke up on a bed in a small room. Then i remembered what happened. Sh*t my phone was in my bag.My bag was still in the car. I got up and tried to open the door it was locked. I tried to open the closet door it was locked too.So i stood on top of the bed and tried to open the window it was unlocked i started to climb out the window that leads outside.