Nightmare (JiTzu)

This one goes out to JohnWayne8
Enjoy this fluff!
—————————————————————

*Jihyo's POV*

I was asleep when I heard a quiet knock on my door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Who could that be in the middle of the night?" I mumbled.

I sat on the edge of my bed and put on my slippers. Groggily, I walked over to the door.

Opening it, I saw Tzuyu standing there, sweat on her forehead, hugging her stuffed dog closely to her chest, and shivering.

"Tzuyu! Oh my god...what happened to you?" I said.

"J-Jihyo unnie...can I stay in your room tonight?" Tzuyu stammered.

"Y-Yeah of course, come on in." I said while making way for Tzuyu to come in.

Tzuyu stepped inside and sat at the edge of my bed. I closed the door and sat down next to her.

"What happened Tzuyu?" I said while brushing strands of hair that was sticking on her face.

"I-I had a nightmare J-Jihyo unnie..." Tzuyu whispered.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head.

"Are you sure Tzuyu? If it's really bothering you this much then-"

"I can't talk about it! I-I...I'm too frightened of what you will think."

"Tzuyu, you can talk to me about anything. I'll always love you." I gently said while resting my hand on her leg.

Tzuyu took a breath and said, "Ok...um...so in my nightmare I was here and I was wandering around because it was too quiet. The only person I could find was you. You were here on your bed, casually watching on your phone, and when I walked in, I greeted you. You didn't respond so I walked up to you and greeted you again. I tried tapping your arm but then my hand went through you like I was a ghost. I called out to you but since I figured I was a ghost I couldn't reach out to you. I tried everything to call out to you but nothing. I-It was the worst feeling...that...I've ever felt." Tzuyu said and started crying.

I instantly pulled her into a hug and she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed my hand up and down her back while she sobbed.

"Jihyo unnie...what is that nightmare trying to say?"

"Nothing, forget about it. It's nothing you should be worried about."

She nodded and continued to cry. We stayed there for probably about 5 minutes before she stopped. I pulled away and looked at her.

"I'm going to go get some tissues and a drink. Do you have a drink in mind?"

"Just water please." Tzuyu said.

I smiled and headed out into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Then I looked for some tissues in the living room and headed back into my room.

Tzuyu glanced up when she saw me walk in. She made a small smile and I gave her a tissue. She thanked me and wiped her tears away. I gave her another tissue to blow her nose.

"You feeling better now?"

"Mhm, much better. Thanks Jihyo unnie."

"No problem Tzuyu. You're always welcome to visit me when something's bothering you."

She nodded and threw away her used up tissue. Then she sat back down on my bed and I gave her the bottle of water. She took a sip and set it down on my dresser.

"Come on Tzuyu. It's late, we should get some sleep." I said as I laid down.

She laid down next to me and I pulled up the covers, tucking both of us in. She faced me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Get some sleep ok?" I said softly while leaving a kiss on her forehead.

She hummed and soon she fell asleep. I smiled and afterwards, I drifted off.

A/N: This was so adorable to write! JiTzu is really more of a mother and daughter ship (well at least to me). Alright next one is going to be with a little bit of smut, so yeah...(omg my first time writing something a little more intense)