Part 1: Highschool

Lina POV

"I'm ready... I'm ready...." Ailee mumbled in her sleep.

I carefully approached this sleepy girl and leaned in her ear and shouted " HEY!"

"Wahh!!" Ailee shouted as she woke up from my frightening scream. She glared at me and hit me with a pillow. I laughed as I said, "Girl, you should thank me I did that because you only have 15 minutes before your high school starts".

"WHAT!?" Ailee shouted and quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. I walked downstairs as Ailee's mother offered me breakfast but I kindly rejected it as I had my breakfast already. "Is Ailee finally awake?" Her mother asked as she washed dishes. I replied by saying "yes because I'm technically her alarm clock" Her mother just laughed at my sarcasm.

I waited for Ailee to dress up as we will take the bus to high school. Oh shoot. I forgot to introduce myself, Hi my name is Lina and I'm Ailee's best friend for life. We've been bestfriends ever since 8 years old and I love her to death.

Which seems like forever she is finally done.

Ailee POV

I ran down downstairs and checked the time in my phone and I have 9 more minutes! I quickly got a French bread and put it on my mouth as I put my shoes on. "About time your done" Lina said with her hands on her pocket.

"Honey, aren't you gonna have a proper breakfast? It's your first day of school" My mother said. "Mom, no time" I replied. I grab Lina's wrist and shouted "BYE MOM! LOVE YOU!" My mother replied "Take care! Love you too sweetie"

We took the bus and I checked the time and have 3 more minutes!! Ahhh! I looked at Lina who looks calm. "Why are you calm when you know we're gonna be late?" I asked. "She looked at me and said "I don't really care" then she smiled. Weird I thought.

We got down and then there was no one at school...? Wait what? "Hahaha" Lina suddenly laughed. I looked at her weirdly and about to ask but got interrupted when she said "I got you! We aren't late at all, we're basically an hour early". I looked at her in disbelief and scolded her by saying " what?? Did you changed the time in my phone too??" She nodded. I just rolled my eyes.

Well....then we have time to roam around this school. "Ailee, I'm gonna go to a convenient store to buy something, wanna come?" I shook my head and said "I want to roam around" She replied and said "Ok then, when the bell rings, don't bother looking for me because I'll be in my class...so bye" I nodded.

Well, guess I'll just roam around. I keep walking until I saw a sign that said 'rooftop' I thought why not have a fresh air for a while? Then I decided to go up.

When I got there, I heard an angelic voice singing, it sounds like it comes from a boy, I followed the sound and saw a boy sitting in the bench, back facing me, while he has earphones on and playing a guitar and singing a song. His voice was absolutely NICE. No kidding. I couldn't stop listening

//AUTHOR'S NOTE: Just Imagine Jungkook singing this while sitting in the bench and ignore Taehyung and his lovely voice. Still love u taehyung!//

Then suddenly he stopped singing. I instantly frown because I was enjoying his voice. Then he turned around and said "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook POV

While I was singing, I can feel a someone looking at me, so I turned back and saw a girl and asked "What are you doing here?" Not gonna lie though, she looks pretty.

She was hesitating to reply back to me and I just chuckled and said "No need to be scared girl" she looked at me and
said "I'm sorry for interrupting" and bowed down.

"Um..are you new here?" I asked and she just nodded and introduce herself "I'm Jeong Ailee" Ailee I thought that name sounds familiar for some reason....but I shrugged it off. "Well hello Ailee, I'm Jeon Jungkook and may I just say, are you really wearing no thick jacket because it's really cold" I said. "Um....well..I..um... forgot it I guess" Ailee said awkwardly. "Cute" I thought I said it only in my head but turns out I accidentally said it out loud, she was schocked and I instantly kinda blushed and quickly said "I...um..it's not what I meant tho!"

I walked towards her and removed my jacket and unknowingly put it around hers and said "You'll get sick" and walked away. Wait what the heck did i just do? The heck?!

Ailee POV

He walked towards me and put his jacket around me and said "You'll get sick" and walked away. I blushed by his sudden action. The bell rang, finally. I have no choice but to just wear his jacket and I admit, it's so warm and I kinda smell his scent....

I walked until I found my classroom but damn it, the teacher is inside already. I took a deep breath and walked in, the teacher saw me and said to the class "Ok quiet down! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself"

"U..um hello I..I'm Jeong Ailee but you can call me Ailee. I hope we all be friends" I bowed down look at the teacher. He said "Ok Ailee, please sit beside.......Jungkook" Jungkook? It's the guy! I thought. I looked around and finally saw him looking at me. I walked to my desk and sat next to him. "We meet again" Jungkook whispered. I just smiled to him. 

I listened to the teacher introducing himself and taking about blah blah blah until *ring* FINALLY! I packed my things and was about to go out when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me. He kept pulling me until we were in the rooftop. It turn out it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" I asked curiously. He looked at me...for a loooongggg time and finally said "Hang out with me" what? I thought. "But my friend must be waiting for me and I can't keep her hangi--" I got interrupted when he pinned me against the wall and said seriously again "Hang out  with me"

I was shocked and scared. "W..why?" I asked.

//Author Note: I hope you guys enjoyed the first part! Please don't forget to like ⭐️//