•CHAPTER 15•

EMILYS P.OV.
Walking back into the boat I can instantly hear yelling. One person is the loudest which is surprisingly Louis. I look at Harry who is trailing behind me in confusion and he just shrugs his shoulders. I walk into the main room and follow the hallway into my father office which looks like world war three.

Louis and my father are in an extremely heated argument about something that I can't really make any sense out of. Louis face is red and a vein in his neck keeps popping out every time he raises his voice. I can tell my father is beyond angry as his fists are clenched near his sides. Niall is  standing in the back ground along with Zayn. Zayn is on his knees picking up papers that have been pushed to the floor and Niall is arguing with my mother about something as well, yet there argument looks less serious. I search for Jenna who is missing in this situation and I see her sitting on the couch with Bluetooth headphones on blocking out the sound watching mean girls while eating popcorn.

"What the fuck is going on!" I hear a loud voice yell from behind me and I know it is Harry. It's like everyone comes out from there trance huffing and heaving and I know whatever we are about to hear it is bad.

"Harry take a seat" my father says pointing to his desk in the middle of the room. I go to walk out but am promptly stopped.

"No Emily take a seat, you need to hear this to" he says and I am shocked because he never tells me about anything work related. He says he doesn't want to confuse home life with work life. So this must be important.

I sit down next to Harry at his desk and everyone else kind of just stands around the table. I can feel the tension and I know Harry can to by the way he starts fidgeting in his seat. For a second my mind starts to tick and I worry about the possibility of this meeting being about me and Harry. But that worry disintegrates when I realise that if it was about me and Harry, punches would have already been thrown the minute Harry and I walked in the door.

"Now, I don't know how else to say this apart from Mr Harris, my boss had been taken into custody and is being charged with Fraud. He has been taking money from the elderly people that trust out bank with their savings and only check in once or twice a year. He has admitted to it but my job and my freedom is at jeopardy, and so are all of you's boys" he finishes and I start to freak out. Why the hell would my father be charged! It was this Mr Harris guy not my father. He can't loose his job or go to prison! I have already lost Liam I am not loosing him as well.

"Wait what!" Harry yells slamming his chair back.

"Finally someone who understands why I'm so fucking pissed" Louis yells throwing his hands up in the air.

"Why the hell are we getting blamed for this dickheads mistake and fraud?" He yells and I cannot help but start to feel a little scared. When he stands up his fists are clenched tight making all the veins in his arms pop out and his jaw in clamped shut. I would hate for him to ever be this angry at me.

"I know calm down Harry" my father trails off and I hear Harry snap instantly afterwards.

"Don't tell me to calm down you git!" He yells and my mother gulps before Niall steps in.

"Both of you stop yelling! Emily looks like she is about to shit her self. You are obviously both stressing and scared and yelling and fighting about it isn't going to help it! God!" Niall yells making everyone silent. God that Irish man has some balls. He sighs sitting down in Harry's chair and looks at me. I just nod my head in a way to say thank you before my father speaks up again.

"Now as I was saying. We are all at risk as we do all of the paperwork and financial statements that go through the bank. It is our job, especially me to check that all the money processed in and deducted out are correct. Obviously we missed the statements that had evidence of his fraud" my father finishes and it makes sense. Stupid people not looking over everything. He brings his hands to his head in frustration before Harry storms out of the room and I know that Louis is pacing with his hands by his sides.

Not thinking or caring about what my father says I storm out of the room after Harry to be met with him near our bedrooms.

"Harry?" I say in a small voice and he turns around anger filling his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want now? Can you just leave me alone for once instead of following me like a lost puppy?" He says and I know that he is going to be an arsehole. I don't know why I ever thought he changed.

"I was just checking.." I trail off before I am rudely interrupted.

"You don't fucking get it do you Emily! I don't fucking want you! So stop caring about me!" He yells in my face and I can't help the tear that runs down my cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Poor Emily.

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who is sending me messages of support and stuff! It's really helps!

I love you all heaps!

~Hannah. Xx