Chapter One

I checked my watch. 

4:13 am

Great. What general store would be open right now? Would anything be open right now?

your heart to anybody else

I turn the car into London Road when my luck finally came into play. The sign of a store came into sight and I quickly parked the car right in front of it. 

Ricky's General Store. Open 24/7. 

At least something's open for me.

The joy of being away from my tormenter is something I can't ever describe with words. Even if it's a little trip to a general store. Sometimes, after he hits me I smile in my head because I know I get time to be alone in my car driving, to get something as an excuse to get away from him.

The scent of coffee overwhelms my sense's as I enter the store. I figure I might need some to stay awake throughout the night just to make sure he dosen't do anything to me again. I pull the hood of the jacket I am wearing over my head. 

The scent of the hood brings back a memory. The best one I had in a while.

I run into the general store right towards the aisle I know what I need is at.

A pregnancy test.

 I feel something drop from my grasp but I don't care right now.

I grab the first test I see and I also grab some scar removal cream.

When I turn around I see a tall curly haired boy.

"You dropped your purse"

"Oh thank you so much" 

I take my purse from his hands and I notice his jade green eyes staring into mine. 

"Your'e pretty."

I blushed at his compliment. I mean, I never get one from Jake, ever.

"Thanks. I should go now. Bye."

As I turned my heel to pay for my things a hand grabbed my wrist.

"What's your name love?"

"Um, Lucy."

"Hi Lucy, i'm Harry."

"Hi Harry." I reply.

As his mouth opens to reply, I inturrupt him, "I should get going. Nice meeting you Harry."

"Yeah, you too." He looked a bit disappointed. I feel like I should stay but Jake is waiting for me. 

And besides Harry is just a stranger. 

Jake was too. 

After I pay for my things, I head to the exit of the store and  to my car. It's a beat-up 2008 Honda but I love it to death.

A gust of bone-chilling wind blows into me. My hair is flying in every direction and I realize I forgot my jacket at home when I rushed out to leave the house. 

"Here" A voice comes from behind me and I turn to see the one and only, 

Harry.

He hands me his jacket but I decline.

"Come on Lucy, it's just a jacket. And your'e going to absolutely freeze to death in these winds."

"Okay."

He places his warm jacket on my shoulders. The warmth is relaxing.

"Thank you again Harry. Really."

"No problem love."

"But when do I give it back?"

"Next time hun."

I smile and he returns his dimpled smile. Somehow, my heart melts a bit.

"Bye Lucy."

"Bye." I say to him waving my hand in goodbye.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.

In this story the boys arent famous so remember that. Okie then. How do you guys like that little flashback eh?

BTW Lucy is Selena Gomez.

:)

And my instagram is @_internationalstyles_

So yeah, follow me if ya wanna know when I update and I will also post sneak peeks and really cute edits for all my stories. So yeah.

Bye!

xoxo, amber

Comment/Vote/Follow