15

"Oh hell na." She said as she threw her phone. "miNHYUNNNNN HEEEEELLLPPPPP" She shouted, running to Minhyun's bedroom.

"The fuck are you shouting it's 3 AM now."

"Can I sleep with you please I know this is all of sudden but there's something creepy going on and I thought I was dreaming but it was actually real so I'm scared and I want to run away from this place from this world from eVERYTHING so I wanted to sleep with you because I'm scared and I know this is awkward, me sleeping next to you LMAO why am I like this--"

"Oh my god stop blabbering. Just sleep beside me. I think my ears just bleed." He said covering his ears using his pillow.

"Ok. I'm sorry because I gave a sudden speech." She said as she laying next to her brother. "Good night and sorry for waking you--"

"StoP SAYING SORRY OH MY GOD"

"...sorry." She said switching the lights off.

-☀-

"Hey Seonhwa," Minhyun said as he trying to wake Seonhwa up.

"Seonhwa?"

"Seonhwa! Wake up !" He said as he was late for school. "And this is why children, you shouldn't sleep late."

He has his own plan. He went to the bathroom and took a bucket, filled with water.

"I'm sorry Seonhwa." He said as he poured the water.

"Hello?" Seonhwa said as she was awake.

"For god sake! You're late for school and Mr. Nara is soo going to kill you."

"LATE?!" She said as she did her morning routine very quickly.

-🏫-

She accidentally skipped one class, and then she went in class as usual.

She looked at Jihoon. Weird. Should I say hello?

But instead, she chose to ignore.

-skip school time-
-home-

"Hey uh Minhyun."

"What's up?" He said while eating a taco.

"Can you accompany me every night? I'm scared."

"Why are you suddenly like this?"

"Well.."

"Jihoon said he's going to take me somewhere."

——

IM SO SORRY IM INACTIVE I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS LOLL THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK/S!!!