Chapter 2: Leaving

I walked into my deluxe cabin with my father.I threw my bag on a sofa and walked around the entire place.I clicked every switch, flip, and button during my exploration. I found 2 bedrooms,a huge bathroom complete with Jacuzzi tub, awesome kitchen filled with food (I planned my attack for later) and a living room. My father of course took the master bedroom and I was left with the other though I wasn't complaining because it had a queen-sized bed, TV, bureau, night table and light. I walked back out and grabbed my bag and started unpacking it into my bureau.  My father came in when I was finished and told me it was one hour till lift off and that people were starting to board the ship. He also asked if I wanted to go with him to the captain's quarters (or whatever you want to call it) so that we could watch the people walk in and we could see who was going to be aboard with us. I agreed and got off my bed and walked with him.

I found a chair and dragged it to the HUGE window that outlooked the line of people boarding. God,I was lucky not to be in that line. Anyway, as I watched the people I saw nothing interesting.Just dozens and dozens of people balling their eyes out. I got up and grabbed an apple from the refrigerator and walked back to my seat. As time went on the line got shorter and I kept watching. When the line got towards the end, I dropped my apple in astonishment. At the end of the line was the girl I saw curled up around the tree.I jumped out of my seat and looked closer.It was definitely her. She was beautiful and I immediately made a goal in my head to know her by the time we got to Althea. I fell back into my seat and realized how ironic it was that I thought we would never know each other when she was on the ship my father captined. I got up again and said good-bye to my father and walked out in search of this girl.

I walked through almost the entire ship searching for her. I eventually found her and her family walking to their cabin with all their stuff. Dang that girl was crying hard! I followed them to their cabin and memorized the number in my head when I saw them walk in.After they closed the door,I realized how hungry I was.I turned away from the cabin and towards the mall.I saw a chick-fil-a and sprinted for it.