t w o

you're 14 in this, just because finn's 15 (when he's 16, you'll be 15, depending what year you're reading <3)

y/n pov

you woke up when your alarm went off. 7:00am. you ran downstairs and quickly grabbed your breakfast. you realised that your mum was still asleep so you left her a note.

'i've already left, love you! - y/n'

you ran upstairs and got changed into a white and red striped t-shirt, light blue dungarees and superstars. you brushed your teeth and brushed your hair. you straightened your bed sheets (idk what's it called) and grabbed your little backpack. you rushed down the stairs (for the 100 time) and opened your front door, then closed it lightly, so your mum doesn't wake up.

you plugged your earphones into your ears and listened to some aesthetically-pleasing music. you walked to your bus stop and then got in. you gave the money to the driver then walked up the stairs and you sat at the front.

time skip to when you got there

you thanked the driver then got out. you anxiously walked in the centre. (idk which spelling it is lol) you walked up to the desk and got your audition number. you then sat in the waiting room. you sat next to a girl who looked the same age as you. 

"hi, i'm camellia." she said.

"hi, i'm y/n."

"camellia?" the man said.

"sorry, gotta go now, good luck." she said.

"bye, good luck!" you replied.

you waited a couple minutes and then your name got called.

time skip until after the audition

ok ihdk why im telling u this rn but i had a really good finn dream and im gonna make a story on it ok bye

"ok so we will contact the winners (idk what they're called) as soon as possible!" a girl said. (ya know said is my bae omg im cringe)

you then left.