After the big ass shrekstorm

-morningafterthestorm-
Harry and Shrek awoke with the worst morning sickness ever, Tommy was laying on his favorite type of metal siding with his dick still out but not erect anymore beings it's only been 16 hours since they all have their Oof to their umph. "Shrek move off the toilet I need to throw up!" Yelled Harry, "this ogre is-" Shrek pauses as chunks of onions fly out of his mouth and travel into the toilet. Harry groans and quickly runs to the other bathroom to do his own business. They are all male right? It's 2017 almost 2018, gender rolls are a no no nowadays and so I guess who the hell knows who's who anymore. So no actual procreation was possible right? Right??!!! Hahahhaahhaaha that's not how it works in dreamworks eyes, Tommy was cooking dinner last night so maybe that's why they're throwing up? Who the hell knows.

-2dayslater-
Shrek and Harry are still throwing their guts out and left Tommy having to masturbate since Tommy didn't want to deal with throw up all over their naked bodies while flapping against each other. So it was time they finally fucking went to see a doctor for serious help.

-9weekslater-
The results came back, it turns out that Harry and Shrek are gonna be fucking expecting soon.
"Not again!" Shrek says
"What the fuck?" Harry says looking to make sure he has a dick, which he does and starts to  ferociously masturbate in anger.