here i go i think as i press send for my audition tape for the role of jenny allen in the movie it. i have always been a fan of the mini series and book.
i doubt i'll get the part but my bestfriend maddie basically forced me to audition after i starred as sandy in our schools production of grease. i have always loved acting ever since i was a kid, i use to watch movies and then act them out with my 2 sisters but i never thought i'd have a chance of starring in a movie like it.
i hear my phone suddenly start to ring, i look across the room and see maddies caller id show up. i quickly jump up from my bed and hit the accept button.
"hey mads, guess what?!" i say with excitement filling my voice.
"did you aud-" i cut her off.
"i just sent my audition tape!!" i practically scream with excitement.
"yes finally!! you're definitely gonna get this part claire, you are an amazing actress i cannot believe my bestfriend is gonna be famous!!"
"oh mads don't get your hopes up i doubt anything will come from this"
"you've got this claire! anyways i gotta go call me if you hear anything!!"
i hang up the call and sigh, thinking of the endless possibilities that could come from this simple video of me reciting lines. m

//
hiii guys!! i am super excited to start this book! i am sorry if anything about auditioning for a movie is wrong i don't really know how it works ahaha -hannah