8

another holiday one. Lol can you tell when I wrote these chapters?

Anyways it gets a little steamy right off the bat. I've teased you guys enough in the previous chapters. (;

Enjoy. Comment. Vote. And Love.

Harry's back had laid gently down on the mattress, his hands coming up to caress the backside of Louis' neck. Louis pressed his lips against Harry's as he hovered himself over the latter, hands being placed on either side of Harry's head.

Harry meweled when he felt Louis' teeth playfully nibbling on his bottom lip, feeling it being sucked into his mouth before Louis' tongue slipped between his lips. Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' waist and grounded him hard against his body, pulling back from the kiss to let out a gasp as their bare crotches rubbed up against each other's.

"Please," Harry begged, arching off the bed to get closer to Louis, "Fuck, please Louis."

Louis smirked as he moved one hand over to Harry's chest. He let it trail down his belly until he let his finger ghost over Harry's rim. Harry breathed heavily as he reached across the night stand to grab some lube, shoving it against Louis' chest.

Louis snickered lightly as he pulled back to get his fingers slicked up. He returned his hand down to Harry's ass to stretch him good while leaning back down to kiss his lips. Harry had pulled him closer to his body until their chest were stuck together, Harry breathing straight in to Louis mouth.

"M' ready," he whispered, biting down on his bottom lip.

But then Louis stopped briefly, eyes flicking over towards the curtained window and smiled wickedly. He pressed a quick kiss to Harry's mouth and got up to open the curtains that were hiding the beautiful view.

"We need the skyline to set the mood," Louis teased, standing right in front of the window with all his glory in view, "The beauty of New York."

Harry let out a whine as he arched himself up on his elbows. He was ready to complain to Louis, but his words got lost behind his breath. He awed at the wonderful night life of New York City. Seeing all the lights and people dancing in the street down below their view from the penthouse suite.

Louis turned back around and walked towards Harry. He gave him a small smile and gently yanked him towards the edge of the bed. He stood in between Harry's open legs and bent down to kiss him, crouching to get his arms wrapped under Harry's thighs.

"Up," Louis mumbled against his mouth, picking Harry up in his arms.

Harry gasped as he held on to Louis tightly, still amazed how this man who's smaller than him could easily pick him up. He felt Louis's suddenly start to slide in between their bodies as he led them both to the sectional couch facing the window.

Louis grabbed a hold of himself and positioned to where he could enter Harry, holding him tighter as Harry clenched around him.

"Sh-shit," Harry gasped, leaning his head back as he moved a little bit to get used to the position.

Louis laid him down on the couch and went back to hovering over Harry. He pressed one hand on Harry's thigh to open his legs more while the other one hooked under his knee.

He began rocking his body against Harry's and using his soft whimpers and pleads to thrust harder. He pressed light kisses along his belly and whispered sweet words in his ear while his hips continued to slam to Harry's ass.

Harry gasped breathily as Louis edged up against his prostate. He clenched his teeth together and turned his head abruptly to look outside the window. He let out a loud moan when he felt Louis's hand lightly wrap around his neck, and then he was coming in between their bodies wth a whine.