purple guy x purple girl

REQUESTED BY: spikethebatreactions (I think,I'm forgetful today,I'm writing this while I have a bad headache)

(Purple girl POV)
It was hard to believe that there was another person dressed in purple, until I met him.

I was drunk as fuck,I was celebrating new years with mangle and springtrap at fazbears fright for some fucking reason,and being the shit I was,I brought alcohol. I was watching springtrap and mangle share a fucking kiss, I then looked behind me to see this full purple dude checking me out (perv). "Hey sexy." He said to me (perv),and I just giggled and said "Hey handsome". Before face planting onto the floor. Suddenly,I blacked out. (fuck sake)

I woke up to see myself naked,fuck, and on some random persons bed,at least it was purple. " oh,I'm going to have soo much fun with you." (perv) The dude said ,he was naked,and MAN was his dick nice. He walked over to me,and he climbed over me,he then rubbed his cock at my entrance before putting it inside my womanhood,causing me to moan. "F-fucking hell,I d-didnt get drunk just t-to be fucked." I moaned,my drunk self splurting out random shit. "Well,surprise surprised,YOUR GETTING FUCKED!" The dude said as he thrusted in me in a single motion, in out in out. This feeling of pleasure was wonderful but I didn't expect it,I just wanted to have a fun night with springtrap and mangle,not get fucked by another purple person. His thrusts got faster as I screeched "faster,whoever you are!" He then told me his name was Vincent,such a cute name. I moaned again as Vincent began hitting my g-spot. "V-vincent ahh!" I moaned out in pleasure,I then gave him a drunk giggle. Vincent seemed to laugh at that,he then released his fucking seed into a womanhood as I cummed all over his dick. After a moment, he retracted his cock and pulled out of me,I then fave him a sloppy slap across the face before getting dressed, I then passed out once again.

How I remembers this:don't ask.

I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED spikethebatreactions (soz for mentioning u twice)