Chapter 1

I was so shocked i just stood there, the One Direction Tour Bus just was there waiting calling my name the doors were open, and no one was inside. I step into the tour bus and i hear Harry's voice from outside the bus. I quickly run into the bathroom. There was no where to hide, and i heard Harry comming. I hid in the cabinet under the sink. Were they going to find me? I heard Harry come in. I lean back but hit my head and it makes a loud thump. This was going down, Harry was going to find me. "Whos in here?" Harry questions. He openes the cabinet. "Lottie?" He questions. I step out feeling embarassed. "What are you doing?" Harry quickly shut the bathroom door so Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn didnt see me. "I wanted to come with you guys to bad." I say. "Ermm.. Well.. I guess your gonna have to sleep with me tonight, seeing as no one else can know your hear and im the only one that sleeps alone." Harry sighs. "Okay Harry." I say. "Harry are you almost done in there! Hurry i have to pee!" Louis calls. "Yeah, sorry. Comming." Harry replied. "Hide in here until i come and get you, dont move." Harry says opening the door to his room. "Lock it, and ill knock three times, that means it me, and let me in." Harry said. "Okay." I say closing Harrys room and locking it.

~

SHOULD I WRITE MORE GUISE? IDK IF ITS GOOOOD. comment for more. not writing more unless i get atleast 2 comments.