2

"Yes! We finally made it!" I yelled jumping out of the car.

"Craig ye fock! Stop jumpin and help us with the stuff in the car!" David exclaimed.

"Alright I'm coming, I'm coming!" I replied walking over to Evan, grabbing my last two boxes. Taking them upstairs to my bedroom.

~TimeSkip~

"Hey guys can we go to Starbucks?" I questioned.

"Really Craig? You wanna go to Starbucks?" David asked, Evan chuckled putting away the last two boxes of silverware.

"Yes! Please, cmon davy we can see if there are any hot guys to date." I said slyly while poking his side.

"You mean for you two focks! I'll probably be single for life!" He pouted. I only smiled, pecking his cheek before pulling him out to the car were Evan was waiting.

We hopped in the car, only driving for about five minutes. Before I spotted the Starbucks sign. "Evan!!!!" I yelled, as he almost missed the turn.

"Damnit Craig! Don't ever do that again you hear!?" I nodded shyly. Before we got out and headed into my safe heaven.

As I walked in, I bumped into a very tall fellow. He grabbed my arm refusing to let go. "Ow! I'm sorry please let go!" I screamed in agony.

"No way someone with your body could serve me well!" The green eyes male said. He was trying to pull me to his van. When all of a sudden a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, and the strangers arm.

"What's going on here?" The blue eyed male asked. "What's it to you Tyler!". The man yelled, "Because this man is my date, I told you about this three months ago Samuel." He said, boredom laced in between his words. "Yeah right I bet you don't even know his name!" He said, whistle pulling harder-making me wince. "It's Craig," he answered calmly.

The man let go and walked away. The man named Tyler, kept a grip on me. I looked around to find my friends unconscious. David was being carried by a somewhat short male, with blue eyes & light brown hair. And Evan was being carried by a very tall male with bright Sea blue eyes, and dark brown hair. The man holding me was tall-But shorter than David- with beautiful blue eyes as well.

He grabbed a rag from his pocket, I just now noticed how wet it was. "Night night, my little slut..."

And with that I blacked out as he pressed it to my mouth and nose. Taking me down easily.