Her House. Pt.2

~Reader's POV~

                                           I Woke Up In A Chair, Tied Up, With Rope, And I Think...I Was In A Basement. I  See Yuri Standing In Front Of Me....Smirking..... "Y-Yuri?!! Wh..What Am I Doing Here?!!" I Questioned, Trying To Act Like I'm Being Brave. She Speaks In A Creepy, Low Tone Voice... "Hello, Senpai...Did You Sleep Well?? I Made You Dinner!!" She Exclaimed. She Holds Up A Bento With Heart-Shaped Rice Balls. "...Yuri...Why Am I Here...??" I Asked Again. She Looks At Me With An Angry Face. "Just Eat You're Dinner!!" She Say. I Get A Little Angry And Yell, "YURI, WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!!! I'M NOT EATING THAT UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER!!!!!" I Yell And Look Up At Her And She Looks Angry "JUST EAT YOUR F***ING BENTO, (Y/N)!!!!" She Yelled And Smash the Bento In My Face And I Gasp. ".....I'm Gonna Ask One More Time....Why. The F*ck. Am. I Here?!!! Cause' I Wanna Go Home, So Untie These Ropes And Let Me Stand Up And Go Home!!!" I Yell. Yuri Looked Surprised And Grabbed A Knife. "You Wanna Know Why...?...." She Walks Up To Me, "Cause...I..I Love You, (Y/n). I Want To Look At Your Face...Your Eyes.....Your Hair...Everything....!!! And, if I Had To Die For Your Love, I Would!!!!! So.....I Love You, (Y/n)!!! She Giggles Insanely And Kisses Me And Stabs Herself About 3 Or 4 Times. I Watch Her Body Fall To The Floor.....

                                                                                  ~Sayori's POV~

                                      Me, Monika, And Natsuki All Run To Yuri's House. Her Door Was Unlocked, because Natsuki Picked It With Her Hair Holder Thing. We Ran To The Basement And We All Gasp...But Monika Didn't. Natsuki Runs To The Bathroom And Pukes....But She Never Comes Back....."Oh My....Well....We Lost Yuri...Ahaha!!" Monika Laughs. I Untie The Ropes That Tied Up (Y/n). "Are You Okay, (Y/n)??" I Ask. "Yeah....I..I'm Fine...." He Says. "What Happened?!!" I Asked Worried. I Think depression (SO MUCH DEPRESSION. ;~;) When He Says This, "Yuri Kissed Me....Tried To Make Me Eat Heart-Shaped Rice Balls...And She Killed Herself."

                                                                                  ~Monika's POV~

                                                I Look At My Phone And Look In the File And Delete Yuri And Natsuki, And Then I Deleted Sayori. I Look At Sayori and she Gliches Until I See Her Hanging Herself, Right There In Yuri's Basement. (Y/n) Gasped And Started Crying. He Looks At Me And Says Something... "Why...." He Knows What I've done. He Ran, Tackled Me And Grabed My Phone and Pressed.  My File. "You Deleted Them!!! You Made them Die!!! YOU MADE YURI KILL HERSELF, YOU MADE NATSUKI NEVER COME BACK FROM THE BATHROOM, AND YOU MADE SAYORI HANG HERSELF!!!!!!! WHY?!!!!" I Speak. "It Was For You!! Cause' I Love Yo-

                                                                                   ~Reader's POV~ 

                         I Deleted Monika's File Before She Could Finish Her Sentence. Her Face Turns Red And Looks Cracked Or.....Something...Then she Disappears. I Drop The Phone And Look at Yuri....I Crawl Over to Her And Grab The Knife She Killed Herself With. I Look at It And Some Of Her Blood Is Still On It. I Hold The Sharp End Of the Knife Close To My Stomach, And Stab Myself.  That's When I Woke Up And Sat Up In My Bed And Saw My Computer Right In Front Of My Bed. My Computer Had The Words Written In Blood...'Doki Doki Literature Club!!' 

——————————————————————————

Thats The Last Chapter For this Story...^^; I Hope You Enjoyed it!!!