✘ wings

taken by: TheJiMineral

[fantasy]

he is an angel with wings the human eye can see. she is a demon. well used to be.

she lives amongst the people helping them with their problems for she wants to go to heaven by repaying her debts.

he watches her and makes things hard for her by destroying or ruining what she has done so he could stay as an angel.

but he doesn't know what she does.

"when the last feather fall, you will lose it all."

-

a/n

here's the explanation.

so the girl used to be a demon but she decided to live with the humans because she doesn't wanna be a demon anymore.

she helps people on earth with whatever they need to.

he is an angel who ruins everything she does. for example, when she helps a lady paint her roof, he will exchange the paint with something else making it look like she was at fault.

he doesn't want her to be an angel because if she becomes an angel again he won't be anymore.

but he doesn't know that with each plan he ruins he lose a feather.

and when he lose all his wings' feather he's not an angel anymore.

so yeah, btw you can change the title of this if you want i don't like wings as a title but i can't think of any.

edit yeah, i dont wanna write the explanation all over again.